วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Rachael Ray 6 Piece Utensil Orange Love them!


Great!, I bought these right before the holidays and have to tell you what a dream they were to use with all the cooking and baking that I was doing.
Love them!, I love that the connection between the rubber spatula and the handle is so tight- no room for gunk to get stuck down there or the rubber end to pop off the handle.
Tools with body, Like the fact that these tools have strength when you use them to pick something up and turn it. Others I have used are so flimsy, you might as well be using a paper napkin.
A little disappointed, I love the orange color and how it brightens my kitchen. I have the stainless pots and pans with the orange handles and love them dearly. I was sure I'd enjoy this set of utensils, too. But while I like the spatulas and the brush well enough, the other items are a mystery to me. I don't do a lot of baking, and maybe that's where they'd shine, but the sticky rubber spoons left a lot to be desired for everyday cooking. So basically I've instead gone and bought some nice wooden spoons and relegated all but the two spatulas and the brush to the kitchen clutter drawer, where they await future use during a bought of baking.
Great transaction, This transaction went great. The items were in perfect condition and the shipping was as scheduled. This product was just as described and works wonderfully.
Nice Set Good Deal..., The set are nice works for me. I wish a fork would have been included as I like to use them specially when I'm cooking vegetable. Sadly one of the flat spatula got burnt at the tip coz my husband use it to while grilling :). Other than that it's a good set so far...
Love Orange, I bought these to match my cookwear set an my kitchen.
GREAT SET, I had purchased the 14 piece set of cookware for myself and the 10 piece for my mother. I wanted the set to last so I purchased the cookware set for both of us as well. They work great! The spoon-ula is my new favorite kitchen tool.
NOT IMPRESSED, I thought these would be good for the new cookware set. I find myself using a wooden spoon most of the time. I don't like the spatula for flipping eggs. I would maybe just get one of the orange spoons for mixing, not the set.
Not the best Spatulas, I hated these spatulas, mainly because of the material used for the handles. In the description it says they are heat resistant up to 350 degrees, but they were melting when I left them on the side of my pot for a couple of minutes. The also took a toll on the edge of the flat spatulas since they're not made of silicone. The only product that I do like is the basting brush, mainly because it doesn't go near heat, so the handle is still in tact. I would not recommend these spatulas to anyone. They just reminded me of why I dont like Rachael Ray every time I took them out to use them.

  • Silicone pastry brush and spatula heads heat safe up to 500 degrees F; nylon turner heads heat safe to 400 degrees F
  • Dishwasher safe; limited lifetime warranty
  • 6-piece utensil set includes pastry brush, 10- and 12-inch turners, 10- and 12-1/2-inch spoon spatulas, and large angled spatula
  • Handles heat safe to 350 degrees F; soft edges great for avoiding scratching cookware
  • Hanging holes make it easy to store individual pieces within easy reach

  • Silicone pastry brush and spatula heads heat safe up to 500 degrees F; nylon turner heads heat safe to 400 degrees F.Dishwasher safe; limited lifetime warranty.6-piece utensil set includes pastry brush, 10- and 12-inch turners, 10- and 12-1/2-inch spoon spatulas, and large angled spatula.Handles heat safe to 350 degrees F; soft edges great for avoiding scratching cookware.Hanging holes make it easy to store individual pieces within easy reach. This six-piece utensil set from Rachael Ray enables the execution of a wide range of common cooking tasks. The set includes: 10- and 12- inch slotted turners for flipping bacon or pancakes; 10- and 12-1/2- inch Spoonulas, Rachael Ray’s one-side concaved spatulas for mixing, stirring, pouring, and serving; a large Lil’ Devil, Ray’s angle-head spatula for scraping the corners of bowls, pots, and pans clean; and a pastry brush for basting and glazing assorted dishes. Crafted out of high-grade silicone, the heads of the three spatulas and pastry brush resist temperatures up to 500 degrees F while the nylon turner heads sustain heats up to 400 degrees F. The nylon and silicone head construction of the tools provide enough rigidity for effective use, but are still soft enough for use on nonstick cookware and baking dishes without any risk of scratching the interiors. Heat-resistant to 350 degrees F, the set’s utensil handles all feature pre-installed holes at their ends for hanging storage potential. The dishwasher-safe kitchen tool set comes in blue, green, yellow, and orange. Made in China, Rachael Ray covers this item with a lifetime limited warranty. Upon shipping, the set measures 14 by 10-1/2 by 3 inches and weighs 1-4/5 pounds.
    Related Products
    • Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' 5-Piece Bakeware Set I want more! My Mother gave this set to me as a birthday present this year. I knew nothing of it so I was skeptical at first. I've been an avid baker for nearly 2 decades and I can honestly say I've never been more pleased with a set of bakeware. It's completely ...Read the full
    • Rachael Ray Tools 2-Piece Lazy Spoon & Lazy Ladle Set, Orange great spoon set   style=width300px> name=R1HLCZJ2NBJWYD.2115.Helpful.Reviews style=fontsize1px> style=floatleft> style=paddingleft15px> style=whitespacenowrap> ...Read the full
    • Rachael Ray Lil Huggers 2-Piece Tong Set, Orange Good tongs wish they were a bit better I like these tongs and I would recommend them for use on non slippery things. Since these don't have any grooves or teeth rounded or not they cannot hold onto things that are wet. IE meats in marinade chicken out of tray ...Read the full
    • Rachael Ray Tools 2-Piece Nylon Spoon Set, Orange Heat resistant and easy to clean This set is a great find and I highly recommend it. At first I was a little deterred from this item due to the size & color. Most of our cooking utensils are more 'subtle' in color and I felt this ...Read the full
    • Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Orange Amazing cookware I received this cookware December 06 and have been cooking with it everyday since then. It is truly an amazing cookware set. It goes from stove top to oven with no problem. It looks nice hanging on my pot rack in my kitchen even after all of the ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น