วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

6 diameter Bamboo Skimmer Strainer bueno


WONDERFUL SPIDER STRAINERS, I had a hard time finding spider strainers locally, but FINALLY found them on Amazon.com. Wish I had stated there to begin with. These are indispensible to lift food items out of a pot. Martha Stewart introduced their use on her show. Now I use them all the time; handy gadgets!! I ended up buying these in two sizes.
Perfect in its simplicity, A great tool for anyone who does a lot of frying in hot oil the spider scoops out the food without bringing too much of the oil with it.

Six inches in diameter is really the largest you need and four inches works just as well, it gives you control without agitating too much of the remaining oil. It is outstanding in its simplicity and perfection for what it does-from hushpuppies to fish and chips to Asian cooking.

$4.50 is about the right price for these. I would say though that you don't need to buy it mail order. Most good super markets now carry these at about $4.50 and you can pick it up there and save yourself the shipping charges.
Very sturdy!, A great cooking item its very veritable so you use it with just about any type of food! HIGHLY Recommend all their Wok accessories..go to "[...]"...
poor design, the spider is not flat enough. it curls up and is hard to catch foods like egg rols. gonna buy a different one.
Quite good, I am certainly no expert cook, but skimmer does exactly what it is supposed to do. No complaints, but I can't say as I "love it".
bamboo skimmer, The item came quickly and it is great. I am very pleased with it.
Super Kitchen Tool...Good Price, I picked up this bamboo strainer over a year ago at a local home show. It was more expensive there but is the very same one. At 6" diameter it is just big enough to be easily used in most sauce pans and pots, without being too small to be useful. The wire basket is made of a good quality stainless steel, and the handle is a solid bamboo that stays cool no matter how much you use it over a steaming hot pot. The wire design is bigger than a screen type mesh which is not really the most ideal thing to use for deep frying. For the small particles of food and crumbs get caught constantly in a screen, and are very hard to clean.
bueno,
Frying chicken, The first time I seen this at a friends house, I said I got to have one of those, and now when I fry chicken or deep fry pork Chop and it works great and i will order some more.
Dissapointed with packing of merchandise, I ordered this from MV Trading Co. and when I received them bamboo handles were broken. They were packed in a very low quality padded manila envelope which they should have known would not stand up to USPS shipping. I e-mailed MV Trading for a replacement about 2 weeks ago and still have not heard from them. My advise to anyone planning to order from this company, pick another company. I will not order from them again.

  • 6" diameter

  • 6" diameter. A unique, handsome, and practical Chinese skimmer with brass wire mesh and a long bamboo handle. There is no substitute for this tool that lifts out pasta, wontons, ravioli, and tortellini from boiling water or fried foods from hot oil.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น