วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Progressive GT 3520 International 19 Piece Measuring good deal!!!


Not bad - but you get what you pay for, They fixed the problem with the measurements rubbing off, so that's a plus. Just know that you're getting what you pay for. It does the job, yes, but the set is clearly a budget item, made on the cheap. I paid less than $10 and got a full set of measuring spoons and cups, so I can't complain much. I don't see this set lasting a lifetime though and that's what I'm basing this review on.
good deal!!!, i looked into getting tupperware's measuring cups b/c i wanted the 2/3 cup and the 3/4 cup. if you bake as much as i do, it can get very annoying not having these. but i found this to be a better deal for as many as you get....plus you get measuring spoons! the cups and spoons are hard plastic and the sizes are "branded" into the plastic so they won't rub or wear off.
The Plastic Breaks, We got these because we wanted measuring cups with the size indication molded or stamped into the item, since we'd had cups where the printed indication washed off over time. These fit that requirement (although it is a little hard to read). Also, there's a good variety of sizes. However, our two cup cup, and later the one cup cup, each had the plastic break while scooping flour. It breaks right at where the handle connects to the cup. The plastic is too thin.
very handy in the kitchen, Much better quality than I had hoped. Easy to clean, compact for storage and color coded so it is simple to grab the appropriate piece.
Great!!, Love these measuring cups and spoons! Wide range of sizes even inbetween sizes. From a smidgen to 2 cups.
Amazing Set for the Price, This is an amazing set for the price, and it really has everything that you could need. However, the build quality isn't the best as the plastic seems very light and flimsy. Also, the ring holding them together is useless, you either need to take everything off the ring or superglue/tape it together. Still this is a pretty great measuring set.
Wonderful Set!, I bought these based on the high ratings, and I am very impressed. The variety of measurements available in this set is amazing. These are very sturdy cups, even when scooping out flour or sugar, there is no bend at all in the handle.

The rings are easy to open, making it a cinch to keep the set together, once they've been washed and dried. I'm very pleased with this & would recommend them.
Very satisfied, This is a very comprehensive set of measuring cups. They come on 3 different rings and have many different sizes. If you have a small kitchen, you may find a bit of difficulty storing the larger sizes, but that's not a product problem :) I am happy with all the different sizes as well as how they are labeled. I recommend these cups if you like to cook and find yourself trying to measure out odd sizes often.
These get 5 stars from this professional, I have had this whole set for 6+ years. I stumbled across them here on amazon recently and was shocked at how inexpensive they are. From using them for so long, they are worth every penny of their $10 price tag, if not more. I'm a professional baker, and love using these for my at home baking. I've seen and used many sets in my days in kitchens and I would buy these for family and friends. I, myself, have about 4 sets of measuring cups and these are my first used. As everyone else has mentioned, the sizes will never rub off, they have off sizes, and I love the simplicity of them.

They are lightweight, wash up easily, and are so durable! These have been dropped, spilled, and thrown into the kitchen sink and never so much as a dent. I always handwash my baking equipment, so I can't say how they hold up in the dishwasher, but I can honestly say these look brand new. I'm not sure they have a scratch, dent, or any discoloration, after all these years. I agree that the handles seem like they would break if scooping something heavy, but I've never had any issues scooping anything. I think the short handle helps with that. I plan on getting several sets of these to use at wedding and housewarming presents.
love these!, What a great value! love that the numbers wont ever rub off, which is what I was looking for. My last set lasted a couple years with then the numbers rubbed off.

  • Comprehensive 19-piece kitchen measuring set in red, white and gray; standard and metric measurements
  • All pieces are dishwasher safe
  • Cup measurements: 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, and 2 cups
  • Spoon measurements: 1/32 tsp, 1/16 tsp, 1/8 tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 2 tsp, 1/2 Tbls, and 1 Tbls
  • Large handles provide a more secure grip

  • Comprehensive 19-piece kitchen measuring set in red, white and gray; standard and metric measurements.All pieces are dishwasher safe.Cup measurements: 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, and 2 cups.Spoon measurements: 1/32 tsp, 1/16 tsp, 1/8 tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 2 tsp, 1/2 Tbls, and 1 Tbls.Large handles provide a more secure grip. The 19-piece measuring set from Progressive International is a comprehensive kit for measuring. It includes a 9-piece measuring spoon set and 10-piece measuring cup set with three convenient storage rings. The spoon measurements are 1/32 tsp, 1/16 tsp, 1/8 tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 2 tsp, 1/2 Tbls, and 1 Tbls. The ten cup measurements are 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, and 2 cups. Large handles provide a more secure grip and a trio of red, gray, and white colors helps for easy and immediate sorting. Measurements are indicated in standard and metric sizes, and all pieces are dishwasher safe.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น