วันเสาร์ที่ 4 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispensing Spoon in Orange GREAT SPOON!


GREAT SPOON!, My son really likes it. He is 8 months old and this is very convenient for us.
Nice in theory but not practical for a few reasons, I bought this item based on the reviews and was disappointed. I thought the concept was great for on the go feeding but a few things to remember - when you open baby food the food cannot be un-refidgerated for too long so depending on when you are going to use this item you will probably need to take the baby food and the food dispenser separately. Not a huge deal but something to consider.

When the food dispenser gets low the food is hard to get out. The food has sprayed all over the place and all over my son's face. Also the food at times get stuck in the dispenser so you have to check the dispenser to ensure you are not wasting food.

When the dispenser is full the item works the best. Also it is convenient if you have an impatient child that cannot wait between scoops into the food jar.

The dispenser is average but all in all I would say a pass and not needed.
I want to like this spoon..., I really want to like this spoon, but its functionality is just not there. I find the spoon is too deep, and the size of the opening through which the food is dispensed is too small. I also feel like I'm wasting a lot of food which does not come through the opening easily.
perfect for an on the go snack like applesauce or yogurt, we did babyled weaning with our son, so we never spoon fed him or gave him purees, but i only got this so i could put applesauce or yogurt in for an on the go snack. it works like a charm. i just throw it in my bag with the cap on and use at my leisure.
Excellent, Will purchase again. Makes feeding my 6 month with very busy hands much easier to feed. Easy to clean and travel with.
Miracle Spoon, A **MUST** have for all the moms. My son refuses to take the bottle or any sippy cup ever since he stopped breast feed. I ve been struggling ever since to feed him milk one way or another. for the last few weeks i started feeding him with a spoon instead because he wasn't taking enough fluids. but it was a complete mess and a big hassle.it took me a long time to feed the baby and half the millk would drool down or he would spit it out or it got spilt from the cup to his mouth. Then I saw this product and thought of giving it a try. M.I.R.A.C.L.E !!! I tried 2 others of different brands but hats off to this one. didn't even wait another second and i ordered another one of these. i'm soooooooooooooooo glad i got it.Although I havent tried it with solid food but it surely works great with milk. A must have for all the struggling moms like me out there.
So easy for eating on the go!, I just LOVE this spoon! It is awesome for feeding your baby on the go...allows you to do it with one hand and avoids your little one sticking their hands in the jar while you are attempting to hold them, the jar, and the spoon. It is a lifesaver with this spoon. It really is only effective with foods that are super smooth. Foods with chunks do not do well.
Great Investment!, This is a genius idea! I couldn't wait to use my spoon when it came in. It fills up very easily and even has a little cap in case you are taking it to-go. It's so much less messy than trying to hold onto a bowl, spoon, and a 6 month old who doesn't like sitting still. She got more food in her mouth than on it and what an accomplishment that is! Try it out and see for yourself.
Beautiful spoon, This is for the baby to be born to of, very lovely, feel very well, too, believe that he (she) will love it.
a great baby shower gift, These are great! I bought one - love it! It just makes feeding the baby *that* much easier. I'm going to buy a few more to have on hand. Also, a great baby shower gift since most mommies probably don't already have one.

  • Great for on-the-go
  • Dispense baby food one bite at a time
  • Protective cover keeps spoon clean between feedings
  • Convenient one-handed feeding
  • Large easy-to-clean bulb holds up to 3-ounces of baby food

  • Great for on-the-go.Dispense baby food one bite at a time.Protective cover keeps spoon clean between feedings.Convenient one-handed feeding.Large easy-to-clean bulb holds up to 3-ounces of baby food. The Squirt baby food dispensing spoon allows for convenient feeding, one bite at a time. The easy-to-fill bulb holds up to 3 ounces of baby food and attaches firmly to the spoon end. Simply squeeze the bulb to dispense just the right amount of food. Squirt comes with a protective cover to seal food in and keep the spoon clean between feedings. By combining the spoon and food container into one product, Squirt makes one-handed feeding a snap. Ages- 4 years and above.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น