วันจันทร์ที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Calphalon FN01 Nylon Spoon Camille55


Calphalon Nylon Utensils, Have most of the calphalon nylon utensils . . use with any cooking surface you don't want to damage. I use with my porcelain covered cast iron skillets, as well as my carbon steel skillets. These utensils are perfectly suited for non-stick cookware as well. They are sturdy enough to do the job without much play or bending. They are lightweight, grips are comfortable. I purchased 2 spatulas, I believe I can get a few years out of them before replacing. The spoons ofcourse will last much longer as they are not in direct contact with pan surface. I use these items daily, glad I own them.
Very well made kitchen tool, Calphalon is probably best known for their chef quality cooking pans (which I also own) but they're starting to make a name for themselves with their supporting cast of cooking tools as well. I've used a broad variety of kitchen utensils over the years from super cheap wood ones to high quality Good Grips. Of them, Calphalon are among the very best. The reason is simple: extremely high build quality. All of the Calphalon utensils are made of high density plastic with slightly softer plastic handles. They are a single piece of forged nylon which makes them extremely durable. I've been using a set for over a year non-stop and they still look new. Because they are nylon, they are hugely resistant to heat and will not easily melt or deform if accidentally left in a hot pot or pan. They also will not scratch your non-stick pots and pans (or even hard anodized pans if you have them). They also each have a small eyelet that will allow you to easily hang them if that's your thing.

If you prefer professional kitchen tools, these are for you. For a slightly higher price you get a much nicer tool that will last practically forever. As well made as Calphalon's pot/pan sets, they're premium quality utensils.

Highly recommended.
GREAT SPOON, I love this spoon - it doesn't scratch my Calphalon pieces. The dog ate the last one that I had and I had to replace it. You can't go wrong with this spoon in your collection.
Calphalon cooking utensils great!, All of the cooking utensils by Calphalon are great, ordered all new. Quality, feels good in the hand and dishwasher safe. I would recommend this Nylon Spoon and all of their utensils.
Replaced all my kitchen utensils with these, When I bought my first house several years ago, I bought a set of OXO kitchen utensils that were cheap. I didn't do much cooking, so I figured they would get me by. I used them for years, but when I got married, we got got a Calphalon Nylon spatula as a wedding gift. I have since replaced all my OXO utensils with Calphalon Nylon ones.
Its a spoon..., Hard to provide a lot of detail, but it works great and holds up to temperatures relatively well. (Don't go crazy, it is still nylon...
Grove could hold bacteria, I like 3 Calphalon Nylon spatulas/turners (purchased in the last two years at various places); each piece is seamless single material construction with the brand name stamped on a small silver rectangle printed on the black handle. This Calphalon Nylon Spoon line is NOT a newer model of the seamless, clean construction.
Camille55, Fantastic product! The spoon handle to very easy to hold on to & stir in a big pot. I bought several other pieces & love them all.

  • Extra generous scoop size
  • Grip-anywhere handle features heat-resistant soft-touch silicone for more comfort and control
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Nylon heat resistant to 400 degrees F/204 degrees C
  • Lifetime Warranty

  • Extra generous scoop size.Grip-anywhere handle features heat-resistant soft-touch silicone for more comfort and control.Dishwasher Safe.Nylon heat resistant to 400 degrees F/204 degrees C.Lifetime Warranty. Newly redesigned Calphalon Nylon Utensils feature a unique "grip-anywhere handle" that lets you decide where to hold it. Crafted with heat-resistant soft-touch silicone accents, these utensils give you a perfect balance of comfort and control. Innovative head designs make dozens of cooking tasks easier. Stir up a little excitement with Calphalon's nylon cooking spoons. The long handles and extra generous scoop size make maneuvering in the kitchen faster and safer.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น