วันจันทร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

All Clad T101 Stainless Slotted Spoon quality


quality, Yes, All Clad can be a little pricey, but you pay for quality. The weight of the product is very solid. I love it.
Pretty nice spoon, bowl a little shallow, I bought this spoon to upgrade from those plastic (Melamie stuff) spoons. I've got a mixed All-Clad pot set so I thought this spoon would fit in. And because Henckels only has this spoon Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Cuisine Serving Spoon and not a slotted spoon, (I wonder why?) my options were more limited. I wanted a spoon without out anything bolted, riveted, glued to the handle as eventually, it always breaks and falls off, plastic, wood, rubber, doesn't seem to matter, 15 years and it's toast.)

Since I've gotten the spoon and used it for a couple of meals I can say that I wish the bowl was a tad deeper. With the slots/holes yes the water does drain out, but I end up having to scoop less stuff per stroke with this spoon.

As for the handle, feels nice, not the best, but not bad. Not quite as nice as the handles on the pots though. So I guess my complaint is that for the money it could have been better. But I am keeping it. It will probably last my lifetime, I mean really, it can't rust, it's not going to bend or break under the load of wet peas, and unless my kids raid my kitchen when they move out for utensils I don't see how I could possibly ruin it.
Depends on what you're used to, If your upgrading from a rubber or plastic slotted spoon, you may be a little disappointed with this product because it does not drain as well. However, unlike the rubber and plastic products, no food falls through the holes. The stainless looks great and sparkles after a trip through the dishwasher. The stainless also gives a nice weight to the spoon. The handle feels good in hand.
What's not to love?, It's time to upgrade your porous melted spoons! This piece is beautiful and functional. The handle is well balanced, and easy to grip.
LOVE ALL-CLAD, I love my ALL-Clad purchases! Great investment and quality cookware and utensils. Highly recommend. This seller on Amazon was quick and efficient.

  • Lifetime warranty against defects
  • 13-inch spoon with perforated head
  • Durable, professional-grade tool
  • Handle grooved on top, rounded on bottom for comfort
  • Made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to mirror finish

  • Lifetime warranty against defects.13-inch spoon with perforated head.Durable, professional-grade tool.Handle grooved on top, rounded on bottom for comfort.Made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to mirror finish. Renowned worldwide for its cookware collections, All-Clad now makes kitchen accessories, and that's welcome news to serious and professional cooks. This 13-inch slotted spoon is a perfect example of the tools' professional-grade quality. It's made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel that is polished to a mirror finish. The handle, which features the same famous design used in All-Clad's cookware, is grooved on the top and rounded on the bottom for comfort and holed in the end for hanging on a hook or peg. The spoon is slightly cupped for scooping out, say, simmered carrots and slotted so the cooking liquid stays behind. All-Clad tools are dishwasher-safe and carry a lifetime warranty against defects.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น