วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

APPLE Large Spoon Fork Decor Julinmn


Julinmn, Beautiful. Look great on wall. Careful when hanging onto wall because hole is flat so you need a flared screw to hold them up.

  • Create a personal and elegant touch to your kitchen!
  • Add "flavor" to any wall inside or outside your home!
  • Perfect for ANY apple collector!
  • "Larger than life" sized, excellent attention to detail and such vibrant color!
  • Great as a gift!

  • Create a personal and elegant touch to your kitchen!.Add "flavor" to any wall inside or outside your home!.Perfect for ANY apple collector!."Larger than life" sized, excellent attention to detail and such vibrant color!.Great as a gift!. BRAND NEW 3-Dimensional Apple Hanging 2pc Ceramic Fork & Spoon Wall Decor Set. This set is really of a beautiful design. Each piece has 3-D / embossed Apples on it. The detail is extraordinary and the colors are so vibrant! There is a spoon and fork in the set.Each piece is made of thick ceramic with a very fine gloss finish coating it; and, they are quite heavy and very sturdy in design. The pieces measures approx. 17" x 5" and will stick off of the wall approx. 2.5". This would definitely make a great addition to ANY wall, or this would also make a wonderful gift for any Apple Lover! Please don't forget to take a look at our many other Apple design items of this same design set and other styles.


    Related Products
    • Apple Decor Utensils And Hanging Rack by Collections Etc Perfect for my kitchen!! This item is perfect and beautiful for my home because I love the apples in my kitchen and something important for me is that the item is just as described ...Read the full
    • APPLE Paper Towel Holder / Stand *NEW*! Cute apple paper towel holder I really like this product. I was expecting the base to be dark green or black from the picture online and it is actually dark red but that is fine. I have lots of apple touches in my kitchen and this fits in ...Read the full
    • APPLE Ceramic MAIL Holder & KEY Hooks *NEW!* Beautiful I ordered this mail holder because it served as a mail and key holder. It is absolutely beautiful. This piece fit wonderderfully with the decor of my kitchen as everything in it is apples. So when I saw this on the web I was ...Read the full
    • Apple 3-D Kitchen Spoon Rest New Apple 3D Kitchen Spoon Rest I was really surprised to find out how detailed this item was. I have just about every appliance that is red plus alot of apple decor' in my kitchen. Bigger than I thought which is a plus to me. I would highly ...Read the full
    • APPLE 3-D Table Set w/Salt & Pepper Apples *NEW* Love those Apples All the Apple stuff that I order looks so great in my kitchen Ihave gotten many conpliments. Just one thing the Napkin Holder should be a little deeper to hold the napkins otherwise great. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น