วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Amco 844 12 Inch Serving Spoon Amco 12-inch serving spoon


another terrific Amco tool, I have about a dozen Amco tools like this excellent serving spoon, some smooth stainless steel like this one, some stainless with black nylon heads. All of these tools are heavy in the hand, well-crafted, well-designed and a pleasure to use. Ignore the sour poster with the one star - a frequent troll. Amco cooking tools and bowls are high quality and are prized in my kitchen.
wayyyyyyyy too small to be useful, Looks like it would be a great spoon in the picture, so between that and the reviews of the different items for the same line, I bought it. It is worse than the things I was hoping to replace. Not only that, some reviewer mentioned for one of the stainless steel models that it is a lunch lady's spoon. The line is NOT. The scoop of the spoon is so tiny that it is useless. They're worthless for cooking a huge potful of heavy eats.
Not Very Stiff, It Does Bend, Well I bought an Amco fork and 2 of these stainless spoons because another reviewer (of the fork) said you cannot bend it. Well I used the fork to pick up a 2 pound london broil and it bent! I used this spoon to stir 3 pounds of mashed potatoes and it too bent. I had to straighten them out by hand but they are not in the same shape as they were when new. I am disappointed as I need a good sturdy spoon to stir foods.
Amco 12-inch serving spoon, This spoon is the same size, shape and design of the one I was trying to replace (which I lost). But I'm very disappointed with it. Unlike my old one, this spoon appears to have been stamped out of sheet metal rather than molded, so the handle has rather sharp uncomfortable edges. It is extremely light weight for a utensil that is supposed to be made of steel. And I can flex it with my bare hands, so I can tell it wouldn't take much force to actually bend the handle. In short, this spoon is cheaply made.

  • Made of 18/8 stainless steel
  • 12"
  • Safe in the dishwasher for convenient cleanup
  • Pierced handle to hang for easy storage
  • Not recommended for use on nonstick pans

  • Made of 18/8 stainless steel.12".Safe in the dishwasher for convenient cleanup.Pierced handle to hang for easy storage.Not recommended for use on nonstick pans. This is the spoon you see in every cook's kitchen, from the cook-at-home novice to the professional chef. The brushed matte finish creates an attractive look, and the one-piece design assures long-term use. A hanging hole provided at the spoon's end lets you store this utensil nearby, above the stove or countertop. Picking up the spoon, you'll find the weight of it feels just right in your hand. Used for scooping, stirring, or serving, this utensil is created from 18/8 stainless steel, ensuring limited rusting and making it dishwasher-safe.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น