วันอังคารที่ 7 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

MIU France 13 Piece Plastic Measuring Awesome!


Just what I was looking for, These measuring cups are as advertised. They will not stand on their own without tipping prior to being filled with something due to the long handles, but I'd hardly call this a problem. They are made of a pretty durable plastic. The rubberized handles are aesthetically pleasing and provide good grip. They've been washed in the dishwasher quite a bit and there's no sign the measurement labels are wearing off. Definitely recommended.
Love the measuring cups!, What can I say about my measuring cups and spoons. They serve their purpose in the way I thought they would. I love that they came with the egg separator. That is why I chose these over some lesser priced devices.
Measures Up, The measuring cups were essentially what I expected. The egg separator is a nice addition to the set. My only complaint is the grouping ring used to keep all the spoons and cups together. Especially with the cups, it's difficult to isolate a signal cup to use. Otherwise, everything (shipping & quality) were what I expected.
Awesome!, Very nice set. Stacks very well. And unlike some reviews mention, the measurements are EMBOSSSED and NOT PRINTED. So fading-away will not be an issue. Only if it had a 1/8th cup measure, it would have got 6 stars!

I wanted a steel one as well, so bought the set by MIU France.
Very nice!, This came in a very nice box....and I was so pleased with the quality and look of this set. I got a real steal for the price. I was about to pay close to $30 at Sears but I'm glad I didn't. These are very very nice!

True....they don't stand up on their own, when empty. But, they do stand up on their own when full.
So close to being 5 stars...., This is an extremely good product, so good that I bought two. Just waiting for V 2.0 to come out.

The reasons I bought this set:

1. There are more spoons/cups that come with this set than in most which helps with quick measurements. For example: could I measure the product twice with a 1/3 cup to get 2/3, of course, but its so much easier and faster measuring it once with the 2/3 cup you get here.

2. The measurements are so extremely easy to read on these. Many of the cheaper plasic ones only have raised plastic in the same color as the cup making it tough to quickly find the cup/spoon you want. The stainless steel sets normally have the measurements etched which are tough to see, especially after a lot of wear. My old stainless steel from oxo actually had painted measurements on the black handles which have worn off.


The only reason I didn't give it 5 starts is because the cups can't stand up on their own. The handles are weighted too heavy causing them to fall over which makes it a little tougher to sometimes use and makes it harder to organize the cupboard without having to use something else to prop the cups up. If they would weight the handles better it would easily be a 5 (maybe even 6) product.
spoons OK, cups need modification for functionality, I'm not sure why nobody makes a functional set of measuring cups any more. Growing up, I always used my mom's Tupperware measuring cups, which stack together nicely for storage and include all the sizes I usually need for cooking (1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, and 1 cup). As an adult, I have been unable to find a set of measuring cups that includes the 2/3 and 3/4 sizes. It seems to me that only someone stupid, or someone who knows nothing about cooking, would buy a set that is missing those sizes. I view the widespread marketing of non-functional sets of measuring cups as an insult to the intelligence of the consumer. Unfortunately, I still felt insulted after purchasing this set.

I bought this set of measuring cups for two reasons. One: because it included all sizes, including not only the elusive 2/3 and 3/4, but also a 1/8 cup. Two: a previous reviewer said these stack together nicely. That was the other thing I was looking for.

I have been disappointed that these do not stack together quite as nicely as I had hoped. There is a reason why they are pictured with handles facing two different directions - because that is the only way you can get them to stack so nicely and take up less room for storage. Yes, these cups probably stack more nicely than most of the measuring cup sets on the market, but they are nowhere near as nice as those old measuring cups I used as a child.

The other problem with these cups, a big problem that took me totally by surprise, is that they can not be set down flat on the counter and stay in place without tipping over. The handles are way too long, making them aesthetically pleasing, but functional only for the spoons, not for the cups. To make these cups stay upright, I cut all the handles off shorter.
Very Durable, I'm giving this as a gift so I have not used them but when I got them out of the box they seem very durable and the rubberized handles are great! The cups do not stand up but who cares they are great quality.
Love the egg separator!!, Good material and quality. The measurements are marked on rubber and it's easy to read. However, I don't cook much, so I haven't been really utilized this cup and spoon set. Although, I really like the egg separator that includes in this set! It really safe time my time and easy to use.
very useful, I like the attractive design on these and also the fact that there are so many of them. I don't routinely need to use all the in-between measures (2/3 cup or 1/8 tsp and such) so I can reserve some of the scoops inside containers with flour and granola (or baking yeast) and still have others available for measuring. I tossed the egg separator and holding ring as they're useless. The scoops nest easily together for a tidy drawer.

  • Cups and spoons fit together for easy storage.
  • Convenient clasp ring holds spoons and cups together.
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Retro colors brown and ivory.
  • Comes with easy to use egg separator.

  • Cups and spoons fit together for easy storage..Convenient clasp ring holds spoons and cups together..Dishwasher safe.Retro colors brown and ivory..Comes with easy to use egg separator.. MIU France 13-Piece set, item #: 931. Retro ivory and brown color combination. Easy to clean plastic that is dishwasher safe. The set includes: 6 Measuring Cups, 6 Measuring Spoons and 1 Egg Separator. Measuring cups: 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, 2/3 cup, 3/4 cup, 1 cup. Measuring Spoons: 1/8 tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 1/2 tbsp, 1 tbsp. Egg separator. Clasp hooks keep pieces together when not in use.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น