วันอังคารที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Stay Soup Meal Container Heat not bad would buy again

Stay Fit Soup/Meal Container , EZ Heat
Stay Fit Soup/Meal Container , EZ Heat Read more...

  • Handle for ease of use
  • Microwave safe
  • 3-1/4-Cup container
  • Screw top lid with spoon
  • BPA free material

  • Made from POLYPROPYLENE I bought this product then noticed how cheap the plastic looked which concerned me so I called the manufacturer and asked if it was BPA free. While the product is BPA free it is made of polypropylene as are all of the StayFit products which has been classified of moderate health concern and according to the Environmental Working Group there is strong evidence that it is a human immune system toxicant and expected to be toxic or harmful to various organs. I would pay a little more for better material.
    Great for transporting! I was looking for something that I could transport and warm up my soup in for lunch everyday and this has definitely done a great job! The only problem I have had so far is the spoon that comes with it broke the first time I washed it. I contacted the company right away and they are sending me a replacement. Other than that it's been a great product and fulfilled all my needs.
    Works It works well for the most part. I fill it with soup and remove the top to microwave it at the office. The hidden spoon is great. However the conatiner leaks if it's jiggled too much in the lunch bag. Easy to clean and the gasket comes out for better washing. I see this spoon is red which is nicer than the white one that came with mine. My spoon has been stained from the darker tomato based soups.
    Wonderful for at the office. I keep this at my desk at work it's a breeze to use and clean and I can keep a few different cannedsoups in a desk drawer for when I want some soup with my lunch. What's great about this is that if I can't eat the whole serving at once have to go to a meeting etc I can toss the lid on to keep it warm for when I have the ability to finish the rest. I've also used this to bring cold soup from home to microwave at the office.If you put alreadyhot not just warm but HOT/steaming soup in this and put the lid on tight it won't leak at all. However as some other reviews stated the lid can become nearly impossible to loosen as the heat expands the cup portion just enough to turn this thing into Fort Knox. *However* if you have a source of hot water from a faucet running said hot water over the seam of where the lid connects will expand the lid enough to loosen it up.Overall I love this container and I've used it at least once weekly since I purchased it often more than that. The lid issue can be problematic if you are transporting hot soup but if you're like me and have a microwave at your workplace this thing is a dream. For my purposes I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could.
    Love It! I commute to my school everyday and end up eating lunch there. The meal plans are outrageously priced so I bring my own food which is also much healthier than the many fastfood options the school provides. This container makes bringing soup in the winter so easy! And it's actually kind of fun with the spoon in the lid and all. I've never had a problem with opening the container as others have mentioned Although it is usually cool by the time I'm ready to eat it so I take off the lid and microwave it for a minute it's microwave safe!. It holds more than enough soup for me and they were smart to use red plastic so it doesn't get stained from tomato sauces.
    not impossible to open Ok it was a bit tough to open but not impossible and I had made the mistake of tightening it too much. that said I find it suspicious that all the negative comments that insist you dont buy all point you to buy the thermos brand and have no other reviews for any other product. the mug is perfect. its a good size. better than a lot of thermos stuff. and doesnt leak. just dont make it too tight. you dont need to do that to keep it from leaking. I dont know about you but I prefer a soup container thats a bit tough to open but that doesnt leak.
    Great! I love it! Just what I was looking for. I went to several stores & never found the right size thermus. Or the price was nuts! This one was the perfect size & price.
    great thermos This thermos is a lot bigger than I realized from the image. The lid definitely goes on tight but it seems like common sense to loosen it before heating since you shouldn't microwave liquids in a tightly sealed container due to heat expansion. The spoon in the lid is a nice touch. I just got it recently but so far it doesn't leak is highly functional design with the handle size etc. I definitely recommend.
    Super Soup carrier
    not bad would buy again Seal pops out like it foid does nit stay hot but does warm. Nice change and easy to open.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • EZ-Freeze Cereal on the Go (Colors May Vary) Works as advertised This product is great. My daughter can eat her whole grain cereal either en route or at our destination something that easily gives us back 30 minutes in our hectic schedule and ensures we don't have to settle for a less nutritious meal on the ...Read the full

    • Stay-Fit Lunch 2 Go Container, EZ Freeze Great but cheaper at target It's 5.99 at Target I was so surprised and annoyed because I had just ordered this same product on Amazon for 13.99 ...Read the full

    • Stay Fit Deluxe Salad Kit, EZ Freeze Great product! I bought this bowl about 2 months ago when I decided I needed to do something about my weight and go on a diet. I love this 'kit' because 1the bowl is larger than others of this type so it's perfect for a mealsize salad not just a side salad 2 the ...Read the full

    • Stay Fit DLX Cereal to Go, EZ Freeze Great Concept Leaky Design I like the idea of the bowl / spoon / milk holder. However the milk container ALWAYS leaks from the top. This causes me quite a bit of frustration when I arrive at work with milk all over my lunch bag.Additionally the way the whole package ...Read the full

    • Stay Fit Snack n Dip, EZ Freeze Misleading product photo and flimsy to boot I bought this for myself to take veggies or fruits and dip to work for my new healthy lunches. I guess I had better not be very hungry! The dip/ice pack compartment in the lid is VERY deep and large ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น