วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Joyce Chen Burnished Bamboo Wooden Bamboo spoons

Joyce Chen Burnished Bamboo Wooden Spoon 12
Joyce Chen Burnished Bamboo Wooden Spoon 12" Read more...

  • Burnished bamboo (renewable resource)
  • Won't stain or discolor
  • 1 3/4" W x 12" L
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Safe for use with non-stick cookware

  • Really good The only thing that can worry you about this is the size and the size is perfect.I would recommend this.
    Best wooden spoon! I had purchased this same brand of spoon several years ago from another retailer. I used it all the time so it was starting to show some wear I wash it in the dishwasher. I wanted bamboo but not necessarily the same brand shopped lots of stores from walmart to the highend kitchen stores. One of the stores offered a bamboo spoon very similar.but at a price of about $15.00! No Way! On a chance I searched here at Amazon. What luck! I was tempted to buy 2 or 3 for the price but I chickened out and bought just one wanted to make sure it was the same quality. I am happy to report that it is the very same spoon as my old one that gave me years of service. And to top it off after putting the new one in the dishwasher several times it still looks new! Bottom line Joyce Chen makes a high quality bamboo spoon at a very reasonable price.
    Bamboo spoons I have gone through more than 10 wooden spoons in the last 10 years and none of them lasted much longer than 6 months to a year at the most but I love my bamboo spoons. Most were purchased in the last 6 months but I have had my first for close to 4 years and it's still in great condition. No splitting or swelling with those nasty little slivers. I will never buy anything but bamboo spoons again. I have a 10 12 and a 15.
    Wonderful spoon! I love this spoon! I ordered three of them and they fit my hand much better than the wooden spoons with round handles. They work well and look prettier too.
    Works fine I'm certainly not an expert on these utensils. I purchased a number of these in different sizes. Was smaller than it appears in photos. Very light weight. Seems to hold up in dishwasher. Overall not overly impressed though it gets the job done. Might purchase again.
    Cheap! As in quality Very thin and flimsy with very poor shape. Hardly any bowl. Could have gotten a whole set for the same price. Guess I'll keep looking.
    Chipped after first use. Disappointed with this spoon. Has a really nice finish grip and feel but the tip of the spoon chipped after the first use. The chip is not significant but it seems that it should have lasted a little longer before this common wear occurs.
    Great bamboo spoon. This is my favorite bamboo spoon. I have been using 2 of them for the past 2 years and have recently added 3 more to my collection. It's a great everyday spoon to use for cooking. I love it because it's skinny and easy to hold which makes it great to stir with. It's also bamboo so better for the environment and nonporous. I cook everyday and use these daily.
    Best wooden spoon available! I purchased this spoon from a local kitchen store and it's fabulous. I haven't tried it in the dishwasher but it says it's safe to do so. It holds up very nicely and still looks like new a year later. Best wooden spoon I've ever owned.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Joyce Chen J33-2048 14" Burnished Bamboo Angled Spatula Love it! Bought for nonstick Wok. But use it for everything. Durable does not stain even with tomato sauce. ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen J33-2008 18" Burnished Bamboo Stir Fry Spatula Not enough stars. I love this spatula. I use it on my home made Texas disc wok. Stir frying has never been so good. The length alone keeps my hand cooler. Buy ityou'll like it. ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen 13-Inch Burnished Bamboo Stir Fry Spatula Almost all you need It's hard to get excited about something so simple. But it is a really great tool. I not only use it for stir frying but also for scrambling eggs making french or italiah dishes anything that is cooked in a skillet. The angle is extremely ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen 15-Inch Burnished Bamboo Spoon Loved them at first but These spoons are lightweight but very strong. Dishwasher safe and nonstaining I use them for jelly making and even blackberry juice didn't stain the spoon.**UPDATE** After using these spoons for a while they are not ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen J33-2010 10" Burnished Bamboo Spoon exactly what I was looking for I saw my neighbor using a smallerthanusual spoon and looked for one myself and found it here. It's smaller shorterthanusual size gives the convenience of easy resting. I also use it as a mixinng spoon. Because ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น