วันจันทร์ที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Acrylic 4 pc Canister Set Spoons Horrible & Cheap

Acrylic 4-pc. Canister Set with Spoons
Acrylic 4-pc. Canister Set with Spoons Read more...

  • 22oz | 26 oz | 51 oz | 65 oz
  • 4 PC Acrylic Canister Set with Locking Clamps and Acrylic Spoons

  • LOVE THEM these are a must .. i have a bug problem that just cannot be gotten rid of .. soooo these are great for flower.. sugar .. pancake mix ..coffee to keep it fresh and spill proof .. the jars came with scooping spoons which makes it perfect for items such as these .. the spoons are attached right to the canisters so no need to get extra or waste other spoons ..
    Watch the spoons I got this product because I needed conisters and spoons/scoops. One of the spoons was a little long thus it would rest on the counter rather than hanging. I just set the spoon on top and it works fine. I can not speak to whether this was a insignificant error or if others are this way. But They hold and seal well which is the key. The smallest conister has a real funny looking spoon because it is so short.
    Love these canisters so far I got these canisters as a gift and I really love them. These are perfect for storing lentils flours or anything you wish to keep airtight. They look pretty in the pantry and make it look orderly and uncluttered. I think the price is good too it is about $5 for each canister. So I think it is worth it. I wish I had known about them before I bought my other canisters.
    Poor Quality  
    Great gift Got these for my mom for Christmas. They are unobtrusive fit well with a bunch of decors and have held up well over time. Easy to open close and clean. Overall a great buy.
    Horrible & Cheap I only gave these two stars because they do half the job of storing food/items. I thought these would be sturdy like the ones I found at WalMart but they were soooooo cheaply made. The lids are barely attached and can wiggle. The metal parts are so thin and cheap. I do like the included spoons though. I don't believe these containers create airtight seals but didn't read if the description said they do.
    They are just OK! I'm a little disappointed with the items! Some of the jars I purchased years ago cracked so I ordered this set as replacement. The quality was definitely not the same these were thinner plastic. Also the lids or the metal closures did not fit exactly right and did not close smoothly it scrapes against itself as it closes.
    Delivery was long seller had poor customer service I ordered this as a Christmas gift for a friend but it did not come in time for Christmas so I saved it for her birthday instead which was shortly after Christmas and had to run out and get something else for Christmas. I did contact the seller to ask if it would be on time but received a generated response that said we have received your inquiry and will respond soon but I never got a response. I did receive tracking information a couple days after my email was sent so I knew when to expect the shipment from that.Canisters are pretty to look at does not appear to be very strong plastic but at the low price I guess you can't expect it to be. The spoons are an awesome addition and very convenient!My friend loves this set and I am considering getting one myselfI already have an acrylic canister set but I like the spoons that come on this one.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น