วันพุธที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Norpro Stainless Steel Scoop 3 Tablespoon 50/50

Norpro Stainless Steel Scoop, 50mm (3-Tablespoon)
Norpro Stainless Steel Scoop, 50mm (3-Tablespoon) Read more...

  • Heavy-duty spring action releases food by sliding band beneath it
  • Handwashing recommended
  • Holds 3 Tablespoons/.75oz
  • Made of stainless steel with a high polished finish
  • Scoop is 8.5 inches/21.5cm long

  • Well built does its job. Especially compared to the Zeroll cookie scoops this one is insanely well built. Not a low quality part to be found.There's really not much else to be said. This scoop makes great evenly sized large cookies it's a little small for muffins but makes great small scoops of ice cream.There's no reason to go with any other brand for a cookie scoop.
    quality Nice quality it is heavy when you compare with others in Turkish market which means high quality to me mechanism also make feels like it will not be aproblem to me.
    Too Large for cookies I struggle making even sized cookies. When I use a spoon the amount that I scoop can vary greatly.I was hoping a Scoop/Disher would solve this problem.It is a good Scoop just a bad size for cookies.
    Solid Product I bought this to make cookies and other baking needs. Great construction and fully stainless steel. Action is very smooth and very solid well built.
    Great scoop This scoop works well cleans easily. Perfect size for muffins regular sized cupcakes or large cookies.
    Buyer Beware Great quality scoop however.this is not a 3 TBS. scoop it actually only holds 2 TBS. Other reviews I read stated that it was listed as a 2 TBS. scoop but held 3 TBS so I ordered it as I needed a 3 TBS scoop. As soon as I opened the package I checked the measurement and even though Amazon's description now reads 3 TBS. and Norpro's packaging reads 3 TBS it definitely is not. So if you are looking for a high quality 2 TBS scoop this is a great choice.
    great cupcake batter scoop The clearing action makes it more fun to use when dealing with batter or cookie dough. I would definitely buy again and not look elsewhere.
    Great Scoop I just got my Norpro stainless steel scoop a few days ago and I am so glad that I bought it. It is nice and heavy and very well made. I used it to make cupcakes for work and they turned out perfectly. I highly recommend this product. I am now going to order one in the smaller size to use for cake pops.
    50/50 I bought two of these one for work and one for home. The one for work is perfect months after I bought it. The one at home the release mechanism leaves a lot to be desired.
    Top quality scoop bought 2 sizes Haven't had a chance to use the smaller one but just once for scooping out blobs of Dulce de Leche and marbelizing them in brownies. The scoop performed better than expected with that sticky stuff but I think the moisture in the Dulce was a bit too much for the brownies with added eggs water and oil.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Norpro Stainless Steel Scoop, 56MM (4 Tablespoon) Great for scooping out cupcake batter I find the 2 ounce size ice cream scoop to be perfect for scooping out cupcake batter for regular sized cupcakes. It definitely helps me stay uniform and is far less messy compare to other methods I have tried. I have this model ...Read the full

    • Norpro Stainless Steel Scoop, 1 Tablespoon, 35mm Excellent Product many uses great multitasker!! I have had this tool for a few years now and it continues to work just fine.It is a nice little multitasker. I have used this tool for the following tasks1. Cookies of exactly the same size even baking2. Chocolate ...Read the full

    • OXO Good Grips Medium Cookie Scoop Neatest thing for cookie bakers since chocolate chips This cookie scoop from Oxo has improved my cookies markedly. You know how that last minute or two in the oven is criticalthe difference between underdone just right and burntaroundtheedges? Well if your cookies ...Read the full

    • OXO Good Grips Large Cookie Scoop Neatest thing for cookie bakers since chocolate chips This cookie scoop from Oxo has improved my cookies markedly. You know how that last minute or two in the oven is criticalthe difference between underdone just right and burntaroundtheedges? Well if your cookies ...Read the full

    • Norpro Stainless Steel Scoop, 25MM (1.5 Teaspoon) The most useful gadget in my kitchen I use this scoop for making everything from meatballs matzah balls and perfectly regular drop cookies. The scoop allows every meatball or cookie to be the same size so they all cook at the same speed. If you like to bake cookies ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น