วันอังคารที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Fred Cup Measuring Matroyshkas Cups So cute!

Fred M Cup Measuring Matroyshkas, Set of 6 Dry Measuring Cups
Fred M Cup Measuring Matroyshkas, Set of 6 Dry Measuring Cups Read more...

  • They even nest like Russian dolls for easy storage, and they're easy to find in any drawer or cupboard
  • 6-cup set includes 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, 2/3 cup, 3/4 cup, and 1-cup sizes
  • Made with heavy-duty construction, the cups are built to use and to last
  • They are food safe and come in a full-color gift box; makes a great gift for newlyweds and new homeowners
  • Set of 6 dry measuring cups made in the shapes of traditional Russian matroyshkas

  • Very cute and useful however I received the set as a gift from my mother a couple of Christmas' ago and functionality wise they're absolutely splendid! However after a number of uses they got this sticky residue all over them and it won't come off. I'm pretty diligent about my cleaning so the fact that they got so dirty so quickly was astounding to me especially because I've only ever really used water in them. They're much better for dry ingredients and do make a lovely decoration otherwise.
    I LOVE EM! Cute enough to leave out on kitchen table! I use them to measure dry serving sizes of things like my breakfast cereal pour out the serving sizewipe with a dry paper towel then put the dolls back together arrange them on the table with salt and pepper shakers. The measure size is imprinted on the inside bottom of each piece.
    Perfect for developing large motor skills in babies! Yes I realize these are just measuring cups. But since we got them as a gift we never ever used them for cooking. Our kids loved playing with these so much I couldn't make myself take it away from them! The baby keeps opening/closing the dolls and I love to see his large motor skills developing in a fun way.
    Adorable!! These are just adorable and practical. I am thrilled with them!! I also love that they are BPA free. I would reccomend to friends.
    Everyone Wants to Steal These. I love them I love that since I often cook that these are cool enough to leave on the counter without it feeling like clutter. I have gotten a lot of compliments about them and how AMAZING they are and how they totally want to steal them from me. I told them go online and look them up buy some for yourself..I'm so happy with them. Thanks.
    So cute! This is a really cute product. I don't mind keeping it out on my counter.That said I gave it four stars because it is really difficult to read the measurements at the bottom of the cup. They should have either made those a bright color or else found another way to make them more noticeable.Also just a note you're sacrificing ease of use for cuteness with thesethere's a reason measuring cups have handles.
    Measuring cups The measuring cups are cute but they are not at all practical. Should have known that since they have no handles they are mostly for looks or decoration.
    So cute! I love these measuring cups! So clever and I love that they free up space in my drawers for other items.Not much else to saythey arrived on time and without incident and look just like they do in the picture.
    CUTEST!!!! i ordered these to give to my family on Easter and they were a huge hit!!everyone loved them.
    Space Saving Measuring Cups These are cute measuring cups that stack to save space. Really helps eliminate clutter. If you can deal without having handles on your cups these are a good buy.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • M-Cups Red Measuring Matryoshkas Fun Measuring Cups! PROS Measuring cups appear exactly as described. They're a nice bright red in color and fit perfectly within each other. The tops and bottoms fit tightly.CONS The sizes are imprinted in the bottom of each cup a little ...Read the full

    • Fred & Friends M-Spoons Measuring Spoons Fred's Stacking Spoons
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Fred and Friends Store-M's Very cute! These are adorable little containers! I love anything matryoshka! They do not seal well and therefore do not stay on very well when tipped. Anything wet or liquid will leak. So to solve this problem just don't put anything liquid or wet in them. lol! The ...Read the full

    • Fred and Friends Salt-M: Matryoshka Salt and Pepper Shakers Cute and Perfect My girlfriend and I were looking for a salt and pepper shaker for some time. When we saw these we thought they were the cutest things ever. It looks great on the table! I was hoping for something a little heavier. The ...Read the full

    • Fred and Friends Time-M: Matryoshka Kitchen Timer Read the instructions people! This item works perfectly and is really cute. However people read the instructionsThis item must be wound for the buzzer to work. I'm guessing those of you who think your item is 'broken' are mistaken ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น