วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Lipper Cherry Finished 7 Piece Servers Not a review for the product, but for the seller

Lipper Dark Cherry Finished 7-Piece Salad Set with Large  Bowl, 4 Small Bowls and Servers
Lipper Dark Cherry Finished 7-Piece Salad Set with Large Bowl, 4 Small Bowls and Servers Read more...

  • Great for Bridal Gift
  • Holds a large salad
  • Finish FDA Approved Safe
  • Elegant Salad Service
  • Beautiful rich dark cherry finish

  • Beautiful bowl set! The bowl set was a great purchase and made a very nice holiday present. They are high quality wood with a smooth finish and are beautiful. They were packed well and arrived in the time specified. I would recommend them.
    Excellent Salad Bowl Set The Wooden Salad Bowl Set appeared to be top quality in the advertisement. After it arrived the Set was even better than expected it is a top quality product which gives others the impression that this Salad Set cost $200 or more. Looking forward to years of good use.
    Not a review for the product but for the seller Because I have not received my order and my order has not been reported shipped by Stacks and Stacks Amazon will not let me give feedback for the seller so I am going to do it here. I ordered this product 3 weeks ago. My order was supposed to be delivered two days ago. I normally receive an email from Amazon confirming that my order has been shipped and since it was 3 days before my order was supposed to be delivered and I had yet to receive an email saying my ordered had been shipped I decided to contact the seller. I emailed Stacks and Stacks 5 days ago asking them whether or not they had sent my order. On the day my order was supposed to be delivered I sent them another email asking the same question. It has now been two days since I sent the last email and I have yet to hear anything from them. The only information I have received to this date is an email from Amazon saying that they have not received confirmation from the seller that my order has been shipped and therefore they have not yet charged my credit card. I am not upset that my order is now two days late. I am upset that this company doesn't have the deceny or professionalism to write an email back explaining the delay. If you can't send my order let me know now so I can find another gift to buy instead of this one. I will never buy anything from this company again no matter how great the product might be.
    Read more...


    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น