วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Bambu Bamboo Spork large length

Bambu Bamboo Spork, large, 6
Bambu Bamboo Spork, large, 6" length Read more...

  • Certified Organic FDA- approved food-safe
  • One Large Spork
  • Chemical - and pesticide-free; no bleaches or dyes
  • Packaging made from recycled or FSC paper and vegetable inks
  • Lightweight and stronger than wood naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • Light My Fire Titanium Spork Titanium Light My Fire Spork Light My Fire's sporks are the best designed of any sporks that I've ever used. I actually like them for picnic meals and brown bag lunches. One end is a combination fork and mini place knife and the opposite end ...Read the full

    • Kids Spork - Bamboo Fork and Spoon in One by Bambu Great for kids lunches! I now own about 67 of these. Originally I had bought two and they've worked out so very well that I bought a bunch so that I'd have them on the ready all the time.These are about 56 inches long and are just the right ...Read the full

    • Bambu Reusable Bamboo Spork ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น