วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Thick Stainless Grapefruit Dessert Serrated Great product for the price


New Thick Stainless Steel Grapefruit Spoon, Dessert Spoon, Serrated Edge, Set of 6
  • Thick heavy-weight stainless steel
  • Serrated edge
  • Six (6) spoons per order
  • Worked well for us! These spoons are great! They are very light and thin but I didn't expect them to be high quality I just wanted them to work. They work very well. I have eaten half a grapefruit several times a week since purchasing them. It is nice to have an easy way to eat them in halves instead of in slices when the juice has a tendency to get all over your face. When my daughter came home and used them she ordered a package for herself to have at her dorm room! The closest I have to a complaint is that the juice sprays a little when you first put the spoon in but I couldn't really expect any different.
    spoons One of the spoons had a stain on the back of the spoon. I could not get the stain off and discarded the spoon. The other spoons were fine.
    Great product for the price I've had this product for weeks and find it great quality for the price. It is sturdy and works great for my nearly daily grapefruit.
    GREAT SPOONS
    She loves her spoons These spoons are exactly what my wife was looking for. We live in a small town and these kind of spoons are not sold here. Had a problem with the Post Office since they lost the 1st shipment but the seller stepped up and sent out another shipment without any questions. Great seller. Hope to do business with them again.
    stainless steel grapefruit spoons I was dissapointed in these spoons. The serrated edge covers over half of the sides of the spoon making it too sharp and difficult not to hurt your mouth as you eat. The one spoon that I had previously had the serrated edge covered only about 25% of the spoon's side and did not hurt as you ate the fruit. You have to be careful as you eat with these spoons.
    Great grapefruit Spoons Nice and hefty. The serrated edges are sharp. Gave them to Mom for Christmas. I can't wait to use them. I'll be getting a set for myself.
    Decent set at a very good price While I definitely would not categorize these spoons as 'thick stainless steel' I still find them to be very good quality for the low price.The serrated edge goes around most of the spoon and is sharp enough that I have no problem scooping out my grapefruit.
    Big time saver!
    quality control anyone ? The quality of the spoons is horrible. They really feel like those you get at 4/1$ at the dollar store. The edges are randomly serrated and they feel like they are going to bend when trying to tear some grapefruit fibers. They are NOT thick at all.returned mine.


    Thick heavy-weight stainless steel.Serrated edge.Six (6) spoons per order. Set of 6 commercial grade mirror polish stainless steel grapefruit spoons. Serrated edge on spoon's bowl allows for quick and easy removal of grapefruit sections.Length: 6.5"Price is for a set of six spoons.


    Related Products
    • HIC Harold Imports Squirt-free Grapefruit Knife actually three blades one knife My wife got a large box of grapefruit for the holidays and I wanted a curved blade knife like me mum used when I was a kid. My wife was watching me using the curved blade to make all the cuts but pointed out ...Read the full

    • Messermeister Pro-Touch 4-Inch Grapefruit Knife Fabulous grapefruit knife! The handle make this knife so easy to use and the blade cuts through the pulp of the grapefruit so easily. I am so glad I decided on this one! ...Read the full

    • Norpro 1270 Squirtless Grapefruit Knife A MUST HAVE Way better than a grapefruit spoon! It might be hard to tell from the picture or drawing of this knife but one end of this knife has a curved blade for slicing around the circumfrance of the grapefruit. The other end has two parallel serrated blades ...Read the full

    • Hutzler Grapefruit Saver Disappointing The grapefruit painted decal on the top of the container was chipped in several places making the container appear worn and used. ...Read the full

    • Messermeister Pro-Touch 4-Inch Red Grapefruit Knife Happy with this purchase I had wanted a grapefruit knive for a long time as we love to eat grapefruits without the fruit skin between the sections. This knive works great is safe and comfortable. AN excellent product. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น