วันศุกร์ที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Curious Chef Large Silicone Mixing Love it!


Curious Chef Large Silicone Mixing Spoon
  • Appropriate for children ages 5+
  • Ergonomic handle for small hands; soft touch button grips
  • Conforms to safety requirements of ASTM F963 and CPSIA lead and phthalate limits; BPA free
  • Large silicone mixing spoon; 11-3/4-inch long
  • Silicone heat safe to 450-degree F; Dishwasher safe
  • Love it! I love this spatula esp. for making scambled eggs and baking. The only thing that I would like is for the handle to be a little longer. I recommend this product. Silicone is flexible yet sturdy.


    Appropriate for children ages 5+.Ergonomic handle for small hands; soft touch button grips.Conforms to safety requirements of ASTM F963 and CPSIA lead and phthalate limits; BPA free.Large silicone mixing spoon; 11-3/4-inch long.Silicone heat safe to 450-degree F; Dishwasher safe. 16-piece cupcake and decorating kit. View larger.


    Related Products
    • Curious Chef Medium Silicone Mixing Spoon Short and Sweet Think this is meant for children but it works great for cooking small amounts of veggies or sauce at my house ...Read the full

    • Curious Chef Whisk Fantastic little whisk I got this for my almost 4 year old. She is able to use it and was excited to help to whisk the cake batter. I ended up helping out and found that it is a fantastic little whisk. I enjoyed using it. ...Read the full

    • Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set Great knives for your child to start with. My son really like helping me in the kitchen with these knives. They are blunt tipped and very safe. I am not worried about him cutting his fingers. Obviously they do not just as well as a regular ...Read the full

    • Curious Chef Nylon Cookie Turner ...Read the full

    • Curious Chef Non Stick Rolling Pin Small Pin / Happy Baking I purchased this rolling pin for my sister and had it shipped directly to her. After she opened it she called me up to thank me for getting her a small rolling pin. I didn't realize this rolling pin is meant for ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น