วันจันทร์ที่ 26 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Helen Kitchen 5 inch Spider Strainer Get the 7 Inch, not this one.


Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen 5-inch Spider Strainer
  • Crafted from durable stainless-steel with efficient woven design
  • Spider-style strainer for lifting dumplings and wontons; 5-inch diameter
  • Safe in the dishwasher; 7-inch version also available
  • Heat-resistant, natural bamboo handle keeps hands away from heat
  • Design drains liquids quickly for better cooking results
  • Nice Skimmer This skimmer is of sturdy construction and seems to be rugged enough to last for years with proper care. It's aesthetically pleasing in the way it's constructed the skimmer itself is stainless steel with bamboo handle. I would buy this product again.
    Get the 7 Inch not this one. I'll admit it I wasn't paying attention to the size and reviews when I ordered. I thought it would be bigger and it's my fault for the 1 star rating. I hold myself accountable not the product.Ignore all the reviews where everyone says I'm glad I didn't get the bigger one. I can only assume they're speaking out of buyer's remorse too. Well I'm not shy to admit I have remorse and wanted the bigger one.Look if you you boil your pasta in 9.5+ pot like most everyone in the modern world then the 7 Inch spider fits better. The whole purpose of this device is to get as much as possible with one scoop to supplicant the use of a strainer or Colander.The 5 spider is still a well made piece for the price. If you truly want a 5 spider then buy with confidence and in your mind my review can be that of 5 stars.
    So far so good! I looked everywhere for this spider strainer and could not find it anywhere. So when I found it so quickly and the speed of the delivery that made it that much better. So far it is holding up wonderfully. The wooden handle is that one thing that comes in handy because when you are cooking extremely hot Chinese food its always nice to NOT burn yourself with your strainer.
    Very Nice Skimmer The Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen 5inch Spider Skimmer is great.
    Love this skimmer!! This is a fantastic kitchen item to have. I bought it to use when I fry small items. No regrets just as described.
    Excellent Kitchen Tool The spider strainer is wonderful for stir frying and deep frying. Provides excellent control for cooking and scooping items.This tool is very well constructed. Bamboo is perfect material for the handle it's durable doesn't heat up and is easy to clean.
    This is a great spider. My wife has been looking for a spider for a long time.She saw these on line and I decided to get her one and we ordered two others for gifts.
    Just the right size!!!
    Just what I expected It arrived super fast and is just what I wanted. I have the larger 7 inch also but a smaller one will probably be used more by me. I will update if it falls apart or anything goes wrong with it over time.
    Great mix of utility quality and value! This is exactly what you need to make crab rangoons fried shrimp battered fish and chicken chunks.You can't go wrong at this price and it really appears to be wellmade and should last years.


    Crafted from durable stainless-steel with efficient woven design.Spider-style strainer for lifting dumplings and wontons; 5-inch diameter.Safe in the dishwasher; 7-inch version also available.Heat-resistant, natural bamboo handle keeps hands away from heat.Design drains liquids quickly for better cooking results. Named for its weblike design, this spider skimmer from Helen's Asian Kitchen line is a handy, versatile tool for any food that needs quick draining. Crafted from rustproof stainless steel, the skimmer is sturdy and lightweight with a rounded shape that keeps hold of dumplings, wontons, and raviolis. Its netted design drains oils and water quickly and efficiently for better cooking results, and its bamboo handle is comfortable and heat-resistant. Measuring 5 inches in diameter, the skimmer is safe in the dishwasher for easy cleanup. A 7-inch version is also available.


    Related Products
    • Joyce Chen Stainless Steel Strainer, 7 Inch A necessity for anyone who makes pasta! Being an Italian food lover I make pasta a lot. Using the Stainless Steel Strainer also known as a spider eliminates the need for a colander if you are putting your pasta in a sauce. As soon as the pasta is done just scoop ...Read the full

    • Norpro Spaetzle Maker I Love My Spaeztle Maker!! A decade or so ago I toured through Europe and while in Germany I was introduced to Spaetzle. It was love at first bite. I live in a small town in California and spaetzle is not easy to come by. I bought an ...Read the full

    • Presto 05411 GranPappy Electric Deep Fryer Great and convenient appliance I have just ordered another FryDaddy. This will be the third one that I have had over the years. It is lighweight and is just a pot that holds oil as someone said. It is so convenient and not heavy it makes it easy to store if you ...Read the full

    • Taylor Classic Candy and Deep-Fry Analog Thermometer The best By A Customer I have been using this for quite a while for candy making. Although some of the writing has washed off I can still read the indentations and so continue to use it. Of all of the thermometers I own and I have several it ...Read the full

    • CDN TCG400 Professional Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer Excellent thermometer I bought this thermometer for deep frying mostly tempura. It seems to be accurate within a few degrees which is enough. The bulb is well protected and held off the bottom just right. The numbers do not come off as I read the Taylor brand one ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น