วันอังคารที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Chinese Porcelain Soup Spoons B745 Excellent product


Chinese Porcelain Soup Spoons, 50 pc #B745
  • Microwave and dishwasher safe
  • White porcelain
  • Box of 50 Spoons
  • Great for serving appetizers
  • Best deal around Couldn't find 'em cheaper. Miraculously none broke from shipment with such little packaging. Only one spoon out of the 50 has the tiniest little defect. Again still a pretty great bargain.
    Bought 50 then bought 50 more! These spoons are great for party appetizers and right sized desserts. They are reasonably proced come well packed snug in a small box and are wrapped very well.I first use these spoons when hosting a wine party at home for a lot of friends. For dessert I made Creme Brulee in a huge baking dish and once set I scooped them into 100 of the spoons. I topped them with sugar and broiled them to get that nice crunchy top. I received so many rave reviews you would have thought I was a miracle worker.I was impressed that they withstood the torture of the broiler and my wine loving friends. They also cleaned up pretty easily considering they had molten lava sugar on them. I soaked them in some bleachy water while I did the rest of my cleanup. They all came perfectly clean.I also now use them for my takeout Won Ton Soup or Pho. The metal spoon just doesn't feel right when you have these so readily available.I continue to search for new creative recipes and uses for these spoons. They are a great party hit.
    Eating soup is fun I love these spoons and it makes eating soup even more delicious. I bought 50 because the price was right and I don't have to worry about replacements.
    Excellent product Chinese Porcelain Soup Spoons are an excellent product. The shipping and super good price made it a great deal. It was a hit for appetizers and I got many compliments.
    Good little workhorses I bought these to serve appetizers like bites of soup and ceviche and they work perfectly. The spoons were really packed into the box but they were very secure and none were damaged in transit. The shipping was also very fast they shipped the day I ordered them and arrived in couple of days.I'd order more if I decided that 50 weren't enough.
    Asian Spoons Good product for a fair price. The only downside is that the handle has a small hole in the top. You could put string or something decorative in the hole but otherwise it's useless. We used the spoons for mini creme brulee and they held up great even after being put under high heat of a blow torch. Spoons clean up well although 1 or 2 out of 150 have already chipped.
    I love them I am giving them 4 stars only because 1 spoon was broken and I don't like to much the little hole.
    Great Spoons The spoons were as described and packed so that not one was broken when they arrived.
    Great Product Quick delivery especially with Verterans Day holiday. Arrived all in one piece very VERY well pricedour local asian supply store sells these for 1.99 ea.
    Soup spoons for appetizers were a big hit I ordered these spoons to use for a party I was hosting and they really provided a touch of class to the event. I filled them a dollop of crab and avocado arranged them in a circle and put them on an old silver tray with a doily underneath. Got lots of rave reviews.


    Microwave and dishwasher safe.White porcelain.Box of 50 Spoons.Great for serving appetizers. Bundle of 50 Porcelain Chinese Soup spoons. These spoons are perfect for serving bite sized party appetizers or for restaurant use. These spoons measure about 5 inches long and are dishwasher and microwave safe. ***note that there is a small hole in the end of each handle of the spoons.


    Related Products
    • Mozaik Appetizer Set, White (32 Plates, 16 Bowls, 32 Forks, 16 Spoons), 96-Piece Set Appetizer Set This item arrived super quick! Exactly as described. I was a little hesitant to purchase this item because of the reviews. This product will work perfectly for what I wanted I'm using the spoons for my daughters birthday party ...Read the full

    • Bamboo Knot Cocktail & Hors' D'oeuvre Picks - Set of 100 Disgusting I ordered these and received them a week late. Not only were they late but they smell like a barn and there are black hairs entwined in with the skewers in the obviously reused plastic baggies. These are obviously bought in bulk ...Read the full

    • Bamboo Skewers, Twisted ends (#CMS1) the WOW factor We saw these at a restaurant at the beach and they were a great conversation piece as well as a cute idea for skewers for a party. A big hit with fruit tomato & mozzerella balls or chicken. ...Read the full

    • Skewers with Twisted End, 6 inch #504905 great idea We bought these for my daughter's wedding because she wanted something a bit different. These will be perfect for her buffet table. ...Read the full

    • 400 Piece Bamboo Cocktail Pick Assortment, Knotted Picks and Mini Forks Great assortment of party picks I was very pleased with this assortment. Various sizes and styles made it easy to use for a variety of buffet or finger food items. I used the shorter forked ones for heavier items like meatballs the longer ones for skewers that had ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น