วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

All Clad Stainless Large Soup Ladle quality


All-Clad Stainless Large Soup Ladle
  • Handle grooved on top, rounded on bottom for comfort
  • Durable, professional-grade tool
  • Lifetime warranty against defects
  • 14-1/2-inch, 6-ounce ladle with 3-3/4-inch bowl
  • Made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to mirror finish
  • Nice item but be careful highly conductive! I got a few of these tools when I got my All Clad pots and pans and they are very elegant and sturdy. They certainly go with the set and seem very durable. I am even thinking of buying a few more. However and this has nothing to do with the way they are made or All Clad's quality that is why I still gave the item four stars but I did burn my hand terribly on my stainless ladle shortly after receiving it. Needless to say I now exercise great caution when using these tools. I had many pots on the stove and this ladle was resting on a plate adjacent to the range.
    Disappointing I expected All Clad to design a decent ladle. This ladle is heavy and unwieldy. There is a groove at the top of the handle that hurts my hand when I hold it. I can't figure out a position to hold it in that makes it usable. I can't think of what to do with itthere is no one to give it to and I cannot use it.
    quality Yes All Clad can be a little pricey but you pay for quality. The weight of the product is very solid. I love it.
    ladle with a nice lip This thing just feels nice in your hands. Could also be used as a handy whacker. The lip makes it pour clean and so it does not make a mess. The long handle makes it useful for many things mostly related to taking about a cup of liquid or liquidy stuff from one container even the deeper ones and transporting it to another container with a twist of the wrist the great pour. A thing of beauty and perfection. I can't believe I'd been using a measuring cup for 18 years.
    pass the soup I have all of the all clad utensils and couldn't be happier. A large bowl and balanced feel. This will outlive you.
    Great ladle! This is one great sturdy ladle! Like any AllClad stainless product it's constructed of solid and heavy stainless so it handles heavy soup or stew items without any bending or flexing in the stem. Also because the bowl of the ladle is the larger of the two sizes available it makes scooping portions quick and easy.
    Best Ladle ever? I've only bought a few ladles in my life but this one weighs about the same as a small pot. Amazing build quality and feels great to use.Weight may be an issue for some but I love it. Hopefully this ladle will last me for the rest of my life.
    It is a ladle Good quality ladle. Is a big long and heavy but that shows the quality of it.
    Substantial This ladle holds 6 oz so it's nice and big. The stainless makes it nice and weighty. The long handle feels good in hand. It's also beautiful enough to bring to the table. Clean up is easy hand wash or toss it in the dishwasher to make it sparkle.
    Birthday Gift Solved I was looking over the Internet to help my sister get the missing ladle that she and I were supposta give our mother for Mother's Day. Due to my error in the initial order I ordered 1 ladle and 1 ladle showed up.I had no idea I'd be buying 2 ladles that would be 2 different sizes but that's okay that's okay. This is gonna make it better. For the longest of time our mother used measuring cups during the winter to serve the soup for the meals now she'll have 2 sizes of ladles to choose from for whatever size bowl she chooses. Hugs and kisses to all. If I ever decide to go anywhere for any other birthday needs I'll be sure to come here.


    Handle grooved on top, rounded on bottom for comfort.Durable, professional-grade tool.Lifetime warranty against defects.14-1/2-inch, 6-ounce ladle with 3-3/4-inch bowl.Made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to mirror finish. Renowned worldwide for its cookware collections, All-Clad now makes kitchen accessories, and that's welcome news to serious and professional cooks. This 14-1/2-inch ladle with a 3-3/4-inch-diameter bowl is a perfect example of the tools' professional-grade quality. It's made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel that is polished to a mirror finish. The handle, which features the same famous design used in All-Clad's cookware, is grooved on the top and rounded on the bottom for comfort and holed in the end for hanging on a hook or peg. With its 6-ounce-capacity bowl, this ladle serves soups, stew, and beans. All-Clad tools are dishwasher-safe and carry a lifetime warranty against defects.


    Related Products
    • All-Clad Stainless Pasta Ladle Icing on the Cake If you're into AllClad then you probably have the 6 piece tool set. The set is fine without but the pasta ladle is a must have. Big bowl ringed by "fingers" keep everything in its place. If you're into volume cooking then this is for ...Read the full

    • All-Clad Stainless Skimmer AllClad Skimmer I bought this skimmer approx. one year ago and I use it more then I ever thought. Great kitchen utensil. And yes it looks good and the quality is all there the last one I'll ever have to buy. ...Read the full

    • All-Clad Stainless Slotted Spoon Depends on what you're used to If your upgrading from a rubber or plastic slotted spoon you may be a little disappointed with this product because it does not drain as well. However unlike the rubber and plastic products no food falls through the holes. The ...Read the full

    • All-Clad Stainless Large Slotted Turner Bring it On When I use this I am doing some serious frying. This allows me to move and turn food without splashing a lot of oil. Removing cooked food from oil is also easy because the large holes drain grease well. This is best used with at least a 10 skillet. ...Read the full

    • All-Clad Stainless Small Turner A Spatula for display This is a very well made turner. Just like all of the AllClad kitchen utensils I have purchased. It is of very nice stainless steel. It was the reason I started displaying my cook ware. It is construced very sturdy and it is comfortable in ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น