วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Anchor Hocking Olivia 3 Piece Serving Terrible Product


Anchor Hocking Olivia 3-Piece Salad Bowl Set with Serving Fork and Spoon
  • Made in the United States of America
  • Safe to use in the dishwasher
  • Beaded rim decorates this retro large serving bowl
  • Set include large serving bowl, serving fork and spoon
  • Anchor Hocking olivia 3-piece salad set
  • Terrible Product This looked like a great bowl for about 2 weeks before it got a huge crack down the middle of the bowl. the crack went straight through the glass. luckily we noticed the crack and didn't serve anything in this bowl but what a terrible piece of junk. Not sure if the glass was weak or this was simply a bad batch from the manufacturer but I am severely disappointed with this item.
    Functional and Fashionable Salad Bowl. This bowl is very good size and is made to look good also. Heavy weight makes it good for stability. The plastic utensils that come with it are ok but not as nice as the bowl.
    Very Pretty and Affordable Great bowl at a great price. I get alot of compliments on this bowl. You will not be disappointed with this purchase. If you need an all around glass bowl..
    Pretty but not as sturdy as plates in the set I buy Anchor Hocking and Libby clear glass dishes because they are made in the USA wellmade lightweight inexpensive and there is no worry about lead or anything else damaging in glazes. I've purchased sets for my household and for my children's.The Olivia set I purchased for one of my children and this bowl does not earn as many stars because it chipped far too easily. Just bumping it lightly against another in a cupboard caused it to chip.
    Unpleasantries While this seemed like a very nice bowl at first the fact is that it is very unpleasant to use. The bowl is either very sturdy but unremarkable glass or a much too heavy container depending on your pointofview. I see it as much too heavy to be very convenient and I now am looking for a sturdy plastic mixing bowl of the sort that Oxo might make. Since I don't need a salad bowl that much I leave it at the back of a cupboard. It is difficult to fish it out because the weight makes it unwieldy and difficult to hold. In contrast the salad utensils are very lightweight plastic. They are unattractive and entirely forgettable. If I keep this item at all and I'm mostly likely to just leave it is my building's trash room for another resident to try out I will be throwing these away and getting something else that is more durable attractive and useful.


    Made in the United States of America.Safe to use in the dishwasher.Beaded rim decorates this retro large serving bowl.Set include large serving bowl, serving fork and spoon.Anchor Hocking olivia 3-piece salad set. On the table, in the kitchen and around the house, Anchor Hocking offers a wide variety of high-quality consumer glassware products that are both beautiful and functional. Founded in 1905, Anchor Hocking is a leading marketer and manufacturer of consumer glass in America. With over 100 years of expertise behind the company you'll find that Anchor Hocking products are not only fashionable and affordable, they also provide the quality you expect from one of America's manufacturers of consumer glassware.


    Related Products
    • Artland Simplicity Salad Bowl Most Versatile Serving Piece I love this thing. I broke one when I moved and couldn't stand it until I bought another. I use it for salads trifles and any other layered dish. It's beautiful simple and makes food look fantastic. ...Read the full

    • Creativeware Large Salad Bowl Beatufiul! This is very good value for money unbreakable can wash in a dishwasher and it looks pretty expensive too! I use it for my salads. I also like that is is very big. ...Read the full

    • Anchor Hocking Olivia 6-1/2-Ounce Bowl - 12 Pack Great bowls . . . perfect size for cobblers/desserts The size of this bowl is EXACTLY what we were looking for. Another reviewer found them too small for her needs she wanted a cerealsize bowl but we needed a bowl that was smaller than that but not too small. ...Read the full

    • Tovolo Stainless-Steel Perforated Colander, Large Works well but I bought it because of a segment on America's Test Kitchen where they say that this type of colander is their favorite finely perforated metal rather than plastic or mesh.The strainer works really well. It is great for rice ...Read the full

    • Good Cook Classic Salad Tongs Ergonomically flawed When the pair I had finally snapped I should have gone to my local supermarket and picked up another pair. But being the lazy person I am I decided to find a pair on Amazon.These seemed to be the best value for what I ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น