วันจันทร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Joseph Large Scoop Colander Eggplant Spoon/Colander


Joseph Joseph Large Scoop, Spoon Colander, Eggplant
  • Made from toughened nylon
  • Heat resistant to 240 degrees C / 480 degrees F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Scoop shaped colander by joseph joseph
  • Scoop and drain food straight from the oven or out of the pan; suitable for deep frying
  • Spoon/Colander More purple than eggplant dishwasher safe and studier than slotted spoons I've owned in the past. Instead of finding room in a kitchen drawer I can use a S hook and hang it from my Metro rack.
    I LOVE this thing!! This is such a useful kitchen tool. It is a perfect size for scooping out pasta greens anything where you want to leave the liquid behind! It is easy to clean and is my favorite colorpurple.
    Wonderful spoon drainer I brought the large one and a friend gave me a smaller one. I love them both. I'm in a wheelchair so it is very hard for me to take a pot of boiling noodles to the sink to drain but with the spoons it a snap. I would recommend them to everyone. They are really nice. I got the purple ones and they are very nice looking.


    Made from toughened nylon.Heat resistant to 240 degrees C / 480 degrees F.Dishwasher safe.Scoop shaped colander by joseph joseph.Scoop and drain food straight from the oven or out of the pan; suitable for deep frying..


    Related Products
    • Joseph Joseph Scoop Colander, Red Sturdy and well designed This colander / scooper has a multitude of evenly spaced holes that are just the right size for a cat litter box. That's right I apologize Joseph² for buying this awesome strainer for my cat. I was just tired of so ...Read the full

    • Joseph Joseph Scoop Colander, Grey Sturdy and well designed This colander / scooper has a multitude of evenly spaced holes that are just the right size for a cat litter box. That's right I apologize Joseph² for buying this awesome strainer for my cat. I was just tired of so ...Read the full

    • Joseph Joseph Scoop Colander, Green Sturdy and well designed This colander / scooper has a multitude of evenly spaced holes that are just the right size for a cat litter box. That's right I apologize Joseph² for buying this awesome strainer for my cat. I was just tired of so ...Read the full

    • Joseph Joseph Uni-tool, 5-In-1 Utensil, Grey I use it for a lot of things This is a very cool tool. You can use it to cut up chicken while it's frying in a pan for stir fry use it as a spoon use it for a turner for hamburgers or whatever the list goes on and on. Even though you can use ...Read the full

    • Joseph Joseph Small Scoop, Spoon Colander, Eggplant Spoon/Colander Diswasher safe great color I think it's more purple than eggplant studier than slotted spoons I've owned in the past and it hangs on my Metro rack thanks to an S hook. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น