วันศุกร์ที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Joyce Chen Stainless Steel Strainer Bigger than I thought...


Joyce Chen Stainless Steel Strainer, 7 Inch
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Perfect for scooping foods out of f hot oil, boiling water, or broth
  • Stainless steel bowl won't rust
  • Bamboo handles stay cool to the touch
  • 7" bowl diameter
  • Great Kitchen Tool This is one of the best items to have for the kitchen. Great for retrieving vegies from water chicken from hot oil etc. Has great all around usefulness. Arrived on time.
    very good qualitysturdy handle I am very happy with the strainer purchased at Amazon. It is larger than I thought it would be. It does take quite a bit of room if you are storing it in a drawer. I will purchase the smaller stainer as well.
    Great Tool! Easily the best spider I have purchased. It's large enough to use for a variety of pasta dishes deepfrying dumplingsthe list goes on. The construction is fantastic for the price and it's a breeze to clean compared with some spiders. Overall the large size and ease of cleaning put this miles above the rest.
    Bigger than I thought When I received this I was surprised by the size. But that is my own fault for not looking at the measurements. But it works awesome! I recently started making homemade pasta and I always used a colander to strain my pasta. After watching a million Youtube videos teaching myself how to make the pasta I saw that they used one fo these to drain the pasta.
    AMAZON GOOD CHOICE I DO A LOT OF HOT OIL COOKING AND THIS DOES MAKE IT A LOT EASIER TO TURN LIFT AND STRAIN WELL WORTH THE MONEY.THE HANDLE IS LONG ENOUGH AND EASY TO USE. I SHOULD HAVE ORDERED 2.
    Stainless Steel Strainer I bought two of these and sent them back. They each had exposed twisted metal wires near the top edge that would make it very hard to clean and were also just looking to cut a finger or two.
    Good quality strainer I just got this strainer and I am very happy with how it feels. The steel strainer portion has solid wiring that feels very sturdy. Unless you're picking up something very heavy with this you shouldn't have any problems with using it. The handle is also very solid and heftyfeeling so it feels like quality.It *IS* quite large such that it may not fit in drawers very easily. So if you don't think you'll need a substantial one the 5 inch size might be fine for you. However this guy is barely any more money than its 5 inch counterpart and I didn't want to regret it and buy the small one and find out that the bigger one might have been a better idea to get. Just whip out a ruler and get an idea of the difference between 5 and 7 inches to make the determination for yourself.
    Great toll for all chefs Must have for all chefs. Practical and useful. Super easy to clean as well. Use it when you need to pick up vegetables when done boiling but need to keep the water.
    useful the spider is really usefulI find myself picking it up for all kinds of cookingjust the right size.
    Big enough Put in a pile of potatoes or fried shrimpeasily handles a good sized load into the deep fryer or scoops out a load of pastain no means is this spider overly large assuming your pots and pans are not the size of a college freshman's. I find them dishwasher safeafter their baptism in hot oil.


    Dishwasher safe.Perfect for scooping foods out of f hot oil, boiling water, or broth.Stainless steel bowl won't rust.Bamboo handles stay cool to the touch.7" bowl diameter. Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn't live up to her high standards… so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products sources from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you. This 7" stainless strainer is a handy little kitchen addition. Its generous bowl will allow you to scoop wontons or dumplings with ease.


    Related Products
    • Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen 5-inch Spider Strainer Great for frying This has been the best scoop for deep frying that I have ever owned. You wouldnt know it until you actually use it but it allows you to remove both large and small objects from the boiling oil before they burn and with minimul effort. It has held ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen Stainless Steel Strainer 5 Inch Super Scoops! Love this spider! Bought both the size 5 and 7. I use BOTH frequently but size 7 is the one I use almost daily. I scoop vegetables ravioli and pot stickers out ofboiling water safely with the size 7 to avoid the breakage caused ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen 3-Piece Burnished Bamboo Stir-Fry Set Wok and Roll!!! I received this yesterday. They are very sturdy and well made. I used one piece to stir fry last night and was very pleased. It also cleaned up easy. I am very impressed with the weight and quality of each piece. This ...Read the full

    • 7" Cleaning Whisk The BEST cleaner for woks! The best cleaner for both Chinese cast iron and for carbon steel woks. Removes stuck on food residue very gently while still preserving a thin layer of seasoning or patina. The best for all woks but particularly newer woks that aren't ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen 15-3/4-Inch Stainless Steel Wok Spatula with Maple Wood Handle Works well handle loose Made stir fry with it recently and it worked well. However the wood handle is a little loose. It appears it was crimped but not well. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น