วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Polder KTH 711 47 Trivet Stainless Steel Great table protector

Polder KTH-711-47 Trivet, Stainless Steel
Polder KTH-711-47 Trivet, Stainless Steel Read more...

  • A great gift idea
  • Made from brushed coated steel
  • Elevated design, keeps hot items off of counter
  • Universal design
  • Rubber feet protect counters

  • Great table protector I'd been searching for a nice modern stainless steel trivet for ages & was happy to find this one. I'm very pleased with the quality & value for money. It's very sturdy & is a great table protector from hot bowls etc. I bought one in each size.
    It's good. I bought this expecting it to be just like Ikea's LÄMPLIG trivet which is $13 and the size of the large version of this trivet. []The smaller ones i got are actually exactly half the size of my ikea ones and are very similar but they don't have the polished look that the ikea trivet has i.e. The ends of the rack aren't rounded very well. The finish isn't brushed either but the trivet is a little more sturdy. All in all it's a decent plain trivet for a decent price.
    Very basic no pizazz! I know it is only a trivet but a little sense of style would have been great. I like the clean modern lines on this. But it is very basic. The price is pretty basic too so I should not have expected any pizazz. I am still keeping it since it is a well made basic trivet.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Polder KTH-710-47 Trivet, Stainless Steel Great table protector I'd been searching for a nice modern stainless steel trivet for ages & was happy to find this one. I'm very pleased with the quality & value for money. It's very sturdy & is a great table protector from hot bowls etc. I ...Read the full

    • Oggi Stainless Steel Expandable Trivet with Rubber Feet, Expands from 5-1/2 to 28-Inch Very useful The Oggi Stainless Steel Expandable Trivet is quite useful. Its ability to expand makes it very convenient for various size pots pans dishes. It fits my crock pot nicely without having to use two separate trivets. It is not ...Read the full

    • Cuisinart Expandable Trivet Trivets Very nice item. Allows for use with larger pots and pans unlike many that are just one small size. Very accommodating. ...Read the full

    • Copco 2555-7873 Mesh 5-Part In-Drawer Cutlery Organizer It fits! I have a small flatware drawer and am overlypicky about storage for same. When it arrived it looked too big for the drawer but I was thrilled beyond thrilled yeah I need a life that it fit in the drawer. ...Read the full

    • OXO Good Grips Silicone Pot Holder with Magnet, Licorice Black Better than my oven mitt This is a very nice potholder. I like the large size the pocket to place my hand inside the handy magnet which lets me hang it on the fridge. It insulates me from heat very well.I took a pan out of the oven last night using one of these Good ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น