วันศุกร์ที่ 11 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Bamboo Utensil Individually Handcrafted Friendly A Great Purchase for Those Avoiding Plastic

6 Piece 12
6 Piece 12" Bamboo Utensil Set, Spatula/turner, Slotted Spatula, Spatula with Hole, Spork, Spoon, Slotted Spoon. Individually Read more...

  • It absorbs Very Little Moisture and Consequently Does Not Shrink or Swell
  • Six 12" (Approx) Kitchen Utensils
  • Individually Handcrafted ecologically friendly, non-toxic, renewable Source
  • Top Shelf Dishwasher Safe
  • Made from 100 % Timber Bamboo Grown Without Fertilizers or Artificial Irrigation.

  • Totally awesome Utensils. They do the job. I always had problem with wooden utensils swelling and fibers coming part. For the first I tried timber bamboo utensils and these are excellent. They are dry don't swell don't shrink. Light weight and I can throw them in dish washer. Strongly recommend. I purchased one set and going to place another order for Christmas gift.
    Don't understand all the rave reviews I just bought this exact set from Bed Bath & Beyond for half the price btw and am returning it. The only pieces that are good are the spatula and the spoon everything else that is slotted has splinters where the slots are! The slotted spoon had the most splinters like the cuts that the machine made were left raw and unsanded. I was able to easily pick one off so imagine had I used that in food preparation?! Maybe I picked up a bad set but I don't want to take any more chances like that. I've used bamboo cooking utensils before and never had an issue with splinters. Very disappointed with this set.
    Very sturdy utensils I've only just got them but so far so good. There very sturdy and durable. They haven't scratch my pans.
    A Great Purchase for Those Avoiding Plastic Recently I decided to purchase a cooking set in order to cut down on costs. One of my aims in purchasing this cooking set was to avoid plastic and teflon/nonstick.I bought this set because it had good reviews and was completely plasticfree. It turned out to be a great purchase this set is a pleasure to cook with. The only drawback is that the set has a tendency to absorb the colors of substances that it comes into contact with.I would say that this set is a musthave for those seeking to avoid plastic on a low budget.
    So far the best ones Loved them they are very useful and durable. I have been using them for almost two months now and very happy with them.
    Flip mix and stir Supposedly bamboo is good for the environment. I don't know if that is actually true and honestly I'm not even sure these are bamboo. As far as I'm concerned bamboo bamboo looks like the stuff pandas eat. These don't look like what pandas eat. I am willing to accept that I don't know much about bamboo.Anyhow these are pretty solid. I wanted to get some wood utensils for cooking and these were fairly priced. If I get a pet panda I will certainly be buying more of these to feed him.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Totally Bamboo 20-7930 3-Piece Cutting Board Set Nice Boards But It Doesn't Tell You About The Maintenence I had never used bamboo cooking boardsso I used it for the first timeand the wood started peeling off! I washed itand it shed worse. So I did some investigation. You have to cure the ...Read the full

    • Totally Bamboo 14-Inch Ladle Finally a Full Sized Bamboo Ladle I love burnished bamboo cooking utensils they don't mind heat or the dishwasher last for years and can be used with traditional and nonstick pans. But while you can find various spoons spatulas and tongs ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen Bamboo Wood Oil, 8 Ounces The Whats and Whys of Wood and Bamboo Oils So called wood and bamboo oils are simply food grade mineral oils. You should use a wood oil in your kitchen instead of vegetable oil because mineral oil does not break down or become rancid. Wood oil gives sheen and water ...Read the full

    • Totally Bamboo Lattice Utensil Holder Just what I wanted When I ordered this holder I wasn't sure about the size. It is beautiful and measures 5 around and 7 tall holds six of my cooking utensils perfect. Matches so well with a new canister set. Color is a little lighter than ...Read the full

    • Wilton 570-1121 Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Blue Quality Silicone Spatulas at a great price I have been using these spatulas for a few weeks now. I wanted to test them in different cooking situations. I am very happy with them. They are heat resistant and very flexible. Of course the ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น