วันอังคารที่ 15 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Le Creuset Stoneware 4 Quart Utensil Remove stickers with Veg Oil

Le Creuset Stoneware Large 2-3/4-Quart Utensil Crock, Red
Le Creuset Stoneware Large 2-3/4-Quart Utensil Crock, Red Read more...

  • Flared top with concentric raised rings; dishwasher-safe
  • Large 2-3/4-quart utensil crock made of high-fired stoneware
  • Deep interior nicely accommodates utensils with longer handles
  • Non-porous enamel finish; resists cracking, crazing, and rippling
  • Measures approximately 4-3/4 by 4-3/4 by 6 inches and measures 6 3/4" in diameter

  • A Must Have If you have limited drawer space as I do this utensil crock is a must have. This one is very large and holds a ton of stuff. If I had to describe how much you can keep in this I'm not sure I could do it. I currently have 3 wooden spoons three pairs of tongs two ladels a few spatulas etc with plenty more room for others. I purchased the fennel and it's beautiful. I love this crock. This crock came packaged like a museum piece. It took me about 10 minutes to get the bubble wrap off the crock. I could have dropped this on the floor and it wouldn't crack it was packaged so well. Thanks to Amazon for listening to their customers responses on packaging and making changes to assure safe delivery.
    Exactly what I wanted When I got this I immediately knew it was what I'd been looking for for years! This thing is heavy and big perfect for holding mass amounts of utensils.
    Remove stickers with Veg Oil There was a sticker on the bottom that was not easily removed. The best way I have found to remove gummy stickers is with veggie oil or most any cooking oil. Just thought I'd add that info as someone stated they spent a long time removing a sticker. I must say I don't know what it is today with stickers all over everything one buys rather insane and the consumer certainly does not appreciate it.The utensil crock is very nice. I like that it shorter than most and wider than any I have came across.One thing I would like to suggest is to customers is place a paper towel on the inside bottom of your utensil crocks. That is what I do. It keeps the inside bottom cleaner dust free and metal utensils you won't have to listen to clanging when they hit bottom.One thing I would like to suggest to manufactures is to please place some sort of silicone mat inside the bottoms.Great purchase.
    Attractive and useful! I bought this last year when we were renovating our kitchen and lost some drawer space while reconfiguring the cabinets. The crock is HEAVY ands therefore doesn't tip or budge when full of large cooking utensils. We use it to hold all of our spatulas wooden spoons and other assorted kitchen tools. The cherry red color provides a nice pop of color on my countertop and the solid weight and large size means that it won't tip over. Allinall it is a huge improvement over the lightweight ceramic and metal utensil holders I used in the past.
    My kitchen counter is so much happier now! I love it! I love it! I love it! After years of overstuffed drawers getting stuck and a tiny little stainless canister that tipped over and couldn't contain half of my cooking utensils this crock has been a blessing to my countertop organization. No longer do I have miscellaneous spatulas and whisks scattered about. The Le Creuset Utensil Crock is roomy and attractive and not only does it hold every single cooking spoon spatula whisk and ladle but there is even room for more gadgetry as I continue to acquire it. The red color is rich and warm and looks great in the kitchen. It does take up SOME room but if you already have a utensil holder this will more than likely fit in the same space just take up a bit more room. Can't believe it took me as long as it did to find this but so thrilled it is now part of my kitchen collection.
    Just what it says This item came on time intact with no problems. Not much more to say about it.
    Perfect match Bought this because it is a perfect match to one we have in the kitchen. Just wanted one more to store our utensils more easily. Arrived promptly in perfect shape. Am very satisfied.
    Perfect crock poor stickers! I give this 5 stars for the size quality and overall look of this utensil caddy. However I also give one star woulda been zero if I had the ability to do so for the stickers and product insertsthe stickers don't just peel off and the product insert attached to the bottom of the inside of the crock was affixed with some kind of spaceage adhesive and I had to spend a LOT of time and elbow grease to get it off. Boo on the manufacturer for not using easier to remove stickers.The crock is Le Creuset's usual quality and craftsmanship. I really like the crock. It's sooo much larger than the one I had.
    Huge! This crock is huge. Came packaged correctly and in good condition. Not a fan of the beige color inside the crock but will deal with it. Will hold a massive amount of utencils.
    Le Creuset does it again EXCELLENT Continues to be one of my fave manuf. for kitchen products. VEry well packaged heavy and looks so nice on my litchen counter.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Le Creuset Stoneware 10-Inch Spoon Rest, Cherry Looks upscale good customer service I'm very happy with my spoon rest. It is neatly made looks very upscale. The down side of this spoon rest is that it needs to be handled with care since it is easier to break than metal or wooden ones. Our ...Read the full

    • Le Creuset Stoneware 6-Ounce Syrup Jar, Cherry Sweet little jar This syrup jar works well for 24 people depending on how heavy on the syrup you are. Sizewise they are about twice as big as the singleserving stainless steal ones served at restaurants. I bought 2 of them since we do ...Read the full

    • Le Creuset Stoneware Garlic Keeper, Dune Just what I wanted I've been looking for a garlic keeper for a while and this is just what I was looking for. It holds two good sized not elephant bulbs of garlic plus some additional cloves without taking up a huge amount of space on my ...Read the full

    • Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Crock, Cherry Great! I really like this product. I was concerned after reading some reviews on Butter Bells and 'on the counter' storage of butter.I have not had any problems with it. It holds more than one stick of butter spreading the butter at room temp is so nice and easy. ...Read the full

    • Le Creuset Stoneware Salt and Pepper Shakers, Cherry Gorgeous colors nice shape to hold functional in use When I discovered Le Creuset had come out with a line of deep purple products Cassis color I knew I was ready at long last to get a few more enameled cast iron cookware pieces. The stoneware is just as pretty as ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น