วันศุกร์ที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Le Creuset Silicone Large Spatula A tiny bit of luxury

Le Creuset Silicone Large Spatula Spoon, Dijon
Le Creuset Silicone Large Spatula Spoon, Dijon Read more...

  • Large spatula spoon with an oversized Silicone head
  • Ergonomic wood handle with hole for hanging storage
  • Food-safe, non-porous, and stain- and warp-resistant design
  • Measures approximately 11-1/5 by 2-4/5 by 2-4/5 inches
  • Heat-resistant to 482 degrees F; dishwasher-safe removable head

  • The benchmark for this tool Whenever I'm shopping for silicon spatulas the ones I don't put back and keep in my hand always wind up being the Le Creuset brand. Sometimes a brand name does matter. I needed to replace a couple of very very old Le Creuset spatulas and went to my local cooking store. The feel of the silicone and the quality of the wood handle was apparent compared to other brands. I was lucky to score a couple that were still marked Made in USA my personal preference is to avoid China when at all possible. It must have been an earlier order as the remaining items in the store were all marked Made in China.These were even better than the ones I was retiring. Food easily slips off the silicone and they are so easy to clean. They are strong enough to hold up to some stiff batters yet flexible to scrape out the last of my melted chocolate from a double boiler.
    Disappointing! I had an older Le Creuset spatula spoon that I absolutely loved and used for cooking every day. After 8 years it finally got a crack/tear and needed to be replaced. I ordered this and was so disappointed when it arrived! Much less of a spoon and much more of a regular spatula than the older version. Will be keeping it because I don't want to pay for the return shipping but would not order it again and if I had seen it in a store would not have purchased it.
    Great Spoonula! I have two of these a smaller one and this size. I had to buy a new one when my previous one wore out along the edge after about 10 years of almost daily use! Very useful for any type of cooking stirfrying. One of my favorite kitchen tools.
    A tiny bit of luxury I drool over Le Creuset cookware. I want it. Badly. I just dont like that price tag. So one rainy afternoon on a whim I decided to purchase this spatula. I figured it would be a tiny piece of Le Creuset luxury at a tiny price. I am so glad I did. I prefer using spatulas when I cook because they are friendly with my nonstick cookware. The size and shape makes it perfect for stovetop cooking. It is a sturdy piece that gives my utensil caddy a little pop of color. It appears very well made and hasn't failed me yet.
    nifty little device Handy for baking and candy making. Is it a spatula? Is it a spoon? No it's both!! The wonders of science! There are times when you are scraping a bowl and need a spoon or you have a spoon and realize you need a spatula. Now you have both and I thank whoever invented this wish it were me.
    Heat resistant spatula These are great! Use them for regular use as well as on very hot liquids. Withstands heat wonderfully! Will purchase more.
    Very nice. I love these silicone tools. They clean easily and can handle the high temps so they won't melt. Nice colors too.
    Perfect I wanted a silicone spatula and that's exactly what I got. Works beautifully and is well made. Nothing more needs to be said.
    Not Worth the Money I was very dissapointed by this product for two reasons. 1 It is a bit flimsy. I was trying to make brownies the other night and I had to put A LOT of effort into mixing the batter something I have never had to do. I ended up switching to my bamboo spoon made by Pampered Chef after a few minutes which worked great. 2 I do not think the wooden handle is very good quality. It feels as though it will crack at any moment. I have only washed it by hand so that should not be the case.
    Great Spatula Spoon Spoon design is fantastic. Scoops perfectly especially getting the last of the batter out of the bowl. No problems with high heat. With the design on the back of the spoon food does get stuck in the crevices of the spoon which can be tricky to clean. Also with the wooden handle you cannot put it in the dishwasher.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pure Komachi 2 Series Chef's Knife Best knife I've ever owned for the price The thought of taking my $200 Shun knife camping was not attractive so I looked around for a cheaper product that did not compromise on quality. This Pure Komachi was an instant hit with me and every ...Read the full

    • Pure Komachi 2 Series Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife RazorSharp I was a little leary about buying this knife but I figured if I didn't like it I could give it away. Cooking one of my favorite dishes I decided to give this knife a try. I was amazed just how sharp this knife was I mean razor ...Read the full

    • NUK/Gerber Gerber Grins and Giggles Infant Tooth and Gum Cleanser, 1.4 Ounce The best beginner toothpaste. Period. First of all when I read the ingredients on the package I went yuck. But the more I looked at them I realized that it wasn't actually bad at all it was actually excellent! The main tooth decay ingredient ...Read the full

    • Le Creuset Silicone Large Spatula Spoon, Caribbean I love this spatula won't melt Nothing quite like a melted spatula you left in chocolate or caramel a bit too long. This one won't melt it's very sturdy but be warned "large" means LARGE. You can't stick it into a can of ...Read the full

    • Le Creuset Silicone Condiment Spoon, Dijon Handy little spatula will be the first thing you grab. I gotta tell you I had no idea how much I used this spatula until it went missing! It is the perfect size for getting into cans and jars and will even act as an effective stirring spoon for smaller pans. It's ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น