วันจันทร์ที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Paula Deen Inch Solid Spoon Love Paula Hate These Spoons

Paula Deen 10 Inch and 13 Inch Solid Spoon Set, Wood
Paula Deen 10 Inch and 13 Inch Solid Spoon Set, Wood Read more...

  • Outfitted with copper-plated rings for convenient hanging
  • Hand wash only
  • Stylish, comfortably ergonomic handles crafted from sustainable, acacia wood
  • Perfect for using with nonstick cookware
  • Set of two solid wooden spoons from Paula Deen; includes 10- and 13-inch spoons

  • Love Paula Hate These Spoons I bought mine at a offline store . Within weeks the larger spoon had chips near the bowl of the spoon and the handle was causing splinters . After a month the larger spoon broke in the bowl area. The smaller spoon is chipping and splintering I think its not broken because I'm too afraid to use it. I washed them correctly I caused no misuse . This product is just poor. I was very disappointed in this product.
    Never again Paula Needed two wooden spoons for the kitchen. Not too long and not too short. These seemed fine. They are not. They looked old and poor quality and sure enough I've used them 3 times now always washed by hand too and they are no longer useful. They have lost whatever the coating may have been and are splintery feeling. i don't dare continue to use. In the trash they go. Has put me right off ordering from Paula Dean again.
    Ended up buying more as gifts I was so impressed with the quality of these spoons I ended up ordering more as gifts. If you need wooden spoons please buy these. You won't be disappointed I promise. They are really fantastic.
    Great for making bread I bought these to use when making my 5 minute a day bread and they work great. I like the varying sizes and they sem pretty sturdy. So far I've not had any problems and I like them as they are fairly flat as wooden spoons go.
    Shop for Paula Deen elsewhere If one wants Paula Deen products best way to go is their website we got ours at Walmart BUT we picked the best ones ourselves they are great! Made solid & do use the spoon with the openings when boiling beans the wooden spatula for mixing eggs in skillet. Maybe some Walmarts don't carry them ours seems to have stopped carrying the wooden kitchen utensils but still carry other of her products. Certain things one buys should be picked personally or from online knowing you'll get the best. People who pack like at Amazon usually just pack anything if it was for themselves they'd be more careful & picky.
    not pleased these were not of the best quality discolored not very attractiveI bought them for a gift and was not happy didn't have time to get somethingelse.
    Pretty but poor quality The large spoon snapped in half with normal use after about a month. The smaller one is still usable but has stained a lot because the wood is so porous and brittle. These look beautiful as long as you never use them.
    Awesome spoons A bit pricey we'll see how long they last. Not cheaply made at all so they should last. I love the fact that you can hang them up and I got them to use with my expensive new pots and pans they are even slotted. These should do the job quite nicely.
    very poor quality I bought these mixing spoons as well as the paula deen wooden turners off amazon last month. There was sort of a laquer/finish on them and after the FIRST USE the finish wore off and the wood looked very dry and dull. I was cooking spaghetti sauce so maybe you aren't supposed to use them with hot dishes but they are wooden spoonsI expect to be able to cook with them.I have used them very lightly and not too often and after only a month the wood is splintering and chipping on the ends.Very disappointed. For the price I was expecting better quality but in my opinion the dollar store wooden spoons are better quality than these.
    These are wonderful I love these spoons they are so thick and well made I bet I never break another wooden spoon in a bowl of cookie dough! I do wash mine and dry them by hand so don't know what would happen if you put them through the dishwasher. I plan to buy some more of these just case they quit making them as I would hate to have to go back to using the thin awful wooden spoons I had used previously. Highly recommend if you are looking for a good solid well made wooden spoon.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Paula Deen Wooden Kitchen Turners Set I love these I have been using these for awhile now. I love all her products. These are really easy to use. I Keep them from drying out by hand washing them and then adding a little bamboo oil to them about once a month. They show no signs of wear yet and I have ...Read the full

    • Paula Deen 10 Inch and 13 Inch Slotted Spoon Set, Wood very poor quality I bought these mixing spoons as well as the paula deen wooden turners off amazon last month. There was sort of a laquer/finish on them and after the FIRST USE the finish wore off and the wood looked very dry and dull. I was ...Read the full

    • Paula Deen 10 Inch and 13 Inch Silicone Spatula Set, Red Great! Great spatulas. Silicone is well made and sturdy and handles are easy to grasp. ...Read the full

    • Paula Deen 10 Inch and 13 Inch Silicone Spoonula Set, Red High quality spatula handwash only Great set of spatulas but dont make the mistake we did of putting one in the dishwasher. The wood finish got ruined but a little mineral oil brought it back some life. ...Read the full

    • Paula Deen Signature Wood Round Salt Box, Natural great spice keeper I am so pleased with this salt box. It is a generous size so I can store plenty of salt and pepper and have no trouble getting my fingers or measuring spoons in and out of it. I live where it is humid yearround and am ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น