วันพุธที่ 9 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

All Clad Stainless Measuring Cup Set ALL-Clad junk - poor quality control - Misstamped sizes!

All-Clad Stainless Measuring Cup Set
All-Clad Stainless Measuring Cup Set Read more...

  • Includes: 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, 2/3 cup, and 1 cup
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Perfect for cooking or baking with dry ingredients
  • 18/10 Stainless steel

  • Started to RUST within a month Amazon exchanged So I purchased a set of these measuring cups in early January 2012. I liked that they matched my
    Good job Bought this as a Christmas gift for my mom. Being a horrible procrastinator I ordered this within 10 days of Christmas. The package arrived much sooner than I had expected. The only reason I haven't given the company five stars is because there wasn't anything particularly awesome that stuck in my mind about the whole order but don't consider the missing star a mark against them. I will definitely do business with this company again should I ever have the need.
    Worth every penny I bought these measuring cups as a wedding gift but I also own them along with the matching measuring spoons. I LOVE them. I bought my sets as part of an effort to replace all the junky kitchenware I've accumulated with quality pieces that will last forever. These fit the bill. They are high quality heavy sturdy and well made. They fit together nicely to save space. They're also attractive to look at if you wanted to display them on a wall rack. I had to convince myself that measuring spoons and cups were worth $100 but they really are worth every penny. You can't go wrong with the AllClad brand.
    Measure like a pro Now you're getting serious. In addition to being quite nice measuring cups these stainless steel pans can go directly on the stove top to melt small amounts of those special ingredients. And of course they look a lot better than those old plastic ones you stole from Mom.
    ALLClad junk poor quality control Misstamped sizes! They look great out of the box however this is ALLCLAD made in China junk. Ours came with two cups labeled 1/3 cup although one was obviously misstamped and should have been 1/2 cup. Now to go through the hassle of trying to get a replacement or return.
    Great quality measuring cups I recently purchased a set of these and like all of the other AllClad products I own I haven't been disappointed. They are extremely well made accurate and easy to use and the addition of the 2/3 cup that you don't usually see in other brands is a nice touch.
    AllClad fans will enjoy First I have washed and dried my set several times and have noticed no rusting as several other reviewers have noticed and would be equally disgusted if they did show signs of rust. Maybe this has more to do with different levels of minerals in water depending on our area of the country? Just a thought.Second while I like the set a lot they are indeed heavy heavier than I expected and so if you're maybe older my grandma complained at how heavy the AllClad kettle is for example and want something lighter this set isn't for you. But for the rest of us AllClad fans they continue to be the investment we think the brand is as a whole.
    Rusted before first use. After receiving them I hand washed the measuring cups and put them in the drain board to dry. Later when I checked them they were rusted on the inside. I have had kitchen items rust before which is why I spent the extra money to get these AllClad measuring cups. This is the first time I have an item rust before I got a chance to use it.
    Just A Name People who buy this like myself gets it to match their AllClad set. It probably doesn't perform any better than other brands but does look nice though.
    Would give ZERO stars Just like several other reviewers my AllClad cups rusted before I even got a chance to use them. Hand washed them with warm soapy water. Placed them on a rack to dry. Came back and they were RUSTED. This is ALLCLAD for God's sake. ALLCLAD!!! How dare they put their name on this junk. I am a professional cook and have a great deal of respect for allclad but after seeing this complete trash they're selling for near $50 I lost a great deal of respect for them.Go with the MIU cups. At least those didn't rust on me before I even used them. In fact they've held up for years have a warranty and save you about $20. Don't even consider these. Seriously.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • CIA Masters Collection Measuring Spoon Set Highest quality on the market I have several nice steel sets but bought this one as I really wanted a 1/2 TBSP measure which this included. I have to say this is by far the best one I own and now my favorite. The steel is extremely solid and ...Read the full

    • All-Clad Stainless Measuring Spoon Set Expensive Chinese Spoons Just in case you were wondering if AllClad was outsourcing its merchandise it is. These measuring spoons are made in China. Now that's some expensive stainless steel. ...Read the full

    • All-Clad Stainless Mixing Bowl Set Wonderful but I'm glad I didn't pay for them! I received these bowls as a wedding present and I LOVE them! Even though they do nest nicely for storage I put up wall pegs for onehanded access while I am cooking. I can't seem to make anything without using at least ...Read the full

    • All-Clad 6-Piece Stainless Steel Tool Set Maybe the best cooks tools ever I can find nothing to take to task on the AllClad tools. I have nearly all the tools they make and I like them all. They are easy to clean no nooks for stuff to get stuck. They fit well in the hand and have a substantial but not ...Read the full

    • All-Clad Stainless Pasta Ladle Icing on the Cake If you're into AllClad then you probably have the 6 piece tool set. The set is fine without but the pasta ladle is a must have. Big bowl ringed by "fingers" keep everything in its place. If you're into volume cooking then this is for ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น