วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Trudeau Melamine Mixing Bowls Set Breaks easily

Trudeau Melamine Mixing Bowls, Set of 3
Trudeau Melamine Mixing Bowls, Set of 3 Read more...

  • The set is top-rack dishwasher safe, but not microwave safe
  • This handy set of 3 mixing bowls includes a red 3-quart, blue 2-quart, and green 1-1/2 quart bowl
  • Functional and attractive; bright warm tones cheer as you mix brownie batter, scramble eggs, or any other mixing
  • Built-in spouts and handles mean easy pouring
  • Made of a durable melamine and come with non-slip bottoms, so they stay put on slippery counters

  • dont buy these! the entire bottom of the big red bowl cracked out after 2 normal uses. have not yet used the other 2 bowls but i expect the same from them. looked at the return policy and it is not even worth returning unless you are a diehard for justice SO BE WARNED. would give them them no stars if possible.
    Okay forgetabouttupperware! Move over tupperware! These bowls are so great I have been using them for months now and am buying my daughter some now too. I love the non skid lil ring around the bottom that keeps them in place on the counter while you mix. They are super light weight and good also for your microwave popcornnice n lite in yer lap while ya munch away while watchin TV. I use them to mix inserve infruit saladbright and cheeryand the price is unreal for what you get.
    Great Bowls Initially I thought these bowls were too small. It turns out that they are the perfect size for most of my mixing needs. They are colorful and most definitely sturdy. They are easy to clean and store. Would love another set in different colors.
    HUGE HIT! I gave these to my aunt for Christmas. She has since ask me where I got them so she can get them for all her daughters for gifts.
    trudeau mixing bowls These bowls are great different sizes come in handy. Had a old Trudeau bowl and loved it so happy to have these.
    Tall nice color good quality I ordered these bowls and I am super happy with them. I like their colors the red is more pinkish than in the picture but in a nice way like raspberry. The bowls are tall so that you can even beat whipping cream without fearing the cream to go overboard. The quality is great they feel pretty sturdy. Wouldn't spend more money on other bowls these are perfect.
    Breaks easily I fell in love with these bowls the first time I used them. They were pretty a nice light weight comfortable to use and easy to clean.
    Broken Have been waiting for these bowls for over a week and now they finally came but with two out of three bowls broken.
    Great durable bowls Definitely a great set of mixing bowls. I only wish they came in larger sizes as well.
    Great for your every day baking! These bowls work very well for my occasional baking sprees. I needed something that would be light and easy to clean and they definitely win in both categories. Even better they stood up to the ultimate test when I put my electric mixer in them.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Wilton 570-1121 Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Blue Quality Silicone Spatulas at a great price I have been using these spatulas for a few weeks now. I wanted to test them in different cooking situations. I am very happy with them. They are heat resistant and very flexible. Of course the ...Read the full

    • Progressive GT-3520 International 19-Piece Measuring Cup and Spoon Set Perfect Compaired to other sets you get more in this set for the same price or less without giving up quality. Plus you can't put stainless sets in the microwave to melt butter.Pros1. Large set with odd sizes like 3/4 cup2. I won't likely use the really small like ...Read the full

    • Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set Sticking may become an issue Great minds think alike. I bought this set for my daughter for Xmas and oddly she bought the exact same set for me for Xmas.To begin with I was in love with this set. But I am keeping a close eye on it. It seems ...Read the full

    • Trudeau 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set Good Product with Happy Colors There's not much you can say about measuring spoons. I am currently living abroad. If you live anywhere outside of the U.S. the measurement system is metric not standard. I purchased this set and the matching ...Read the full

    • Trudeau 5-Piece Measuring Cup Set Pretty but not very durable I have had this set of measuring cups for about a year. The colors are nice but the cups are a little weak where the handle meets the cup. So far the handle has snapped off of both the 1/2 cup and 1 cup. If you plan on using them to scoop ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น