วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Thermos Stainless King SK3000MBTRI4 Midnight This is a great little thermos and worth the price

Thermos Stainless King SK3000MBTRI4 Food Jar, Midnight Blue
Thermos Stainless King SK3000MBTRI4 Food Jar, Midnight Blue Read more...

  • Hand wash only
  • Stays cool to the touch with hot liquids and is condensation-free with cold
  • Ultra-durable travel food jar for hot and cold beverages; 16-ounce capacity
  • Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior
  • Easy-to-fill wide mouth; generously sized lid doubles as serving bowl; includes telescoping stainless steel spoon

  • Much better than expected. This soup canister is even better than I expected! I warmed a Campbell's Chunky soup can up to a boil on the stove at 530 this morning. At 1230 I opened it up for lunch and it was still so warm that steam was coming out. I even had to blow on my spoonfuls a bit to cool it down before biting. The Thermos held the entire can of soup with no problem. The little folding spoon is pretty strong I wasn't expecting it to really be of much use but it is definitely a serviceable utensil. If anything unexpected happens I will update my review but I am quite pleased for now.
    Very good thermo food jar I purchased this from Amazon based on its glowing reviews. Target and other brickandmortar stores sell this at similar price and occasionally cheaper when sale price is available.I just did an initial test with hot water. After leaving on bench overnight the water temperature was still quite hot. So this one has the ability to keep warm for twelve hours and longer.
    Great Little Thermos It is so nice to have Hot soup for lunch. I fix it around 830 in the morning and by 1230 lunch time it's still as hot as when I took it off the stove. I love the compact size of these thermos bottles. They don't look like they hold 16 full ounces but they do.
    Awesome thermos for adults feel like a kid! I bought this thermos so I could take soups and stews to lunch with me but wanted to avoid using microwaves to heat them up. I followed other's advice and put hot water in the thermos while I heated up my soup on the stove. This was at 7 AM. At 1215 PM the soup was still piping hot! I haven't had a hot lunch at work in years and feel like a kid again taking a thermos in my lunch bag. I wish they had cuter colors as this one is very masculine but that's just me! The description does say midnight blue but it's pretty much black.
    Excellent Thermos I have used this product every day for the last 5 years. It keeps my tea hot for at least 7 hrs and my meals at the perfect temperature. You will not be disappointed! My nephew stayed with me for a week and I packed his lunches in the thermos every day. He loved it and requested one for his birthday.
    Finally! Something that works! I bought several brands while looking for something that would keep my daughter's food hot be easy to clean and not leak. This finally fits the bill! Macaroni and cheese was still warm enough to eat after she came home from school which was eight hours after I packed her lunch. I just boil water and let it sit in the thermos for 10 minutes or so to warm it up first. I usually clean it out as soon as she gets home to avoid odors but I did forget about it for a whole week end and the Spaghettios cleaned up well. It really helps to store this with the lids off even if you clean it out right away. I like this so much that I bought an extra just in case my daughter loses this one at school.
    Good Bought this for my husband to bring to work and he loves it. He was using a regular thermos and it's hard to put food in. This keeps food warm and is easy to fill also has a spoon.
    This is a great little thermos and worth the price I really likethis thermos. My daughter want to pack her lunch everyday and like to take soups and other hot foods. Her earlier one was too small and inconvenient. This one has a great capacity you can put an entire can of spaghettios in it a large mouth and a built in spoon. Great buy.
    Darn good thermos! I regularly use it for over a year now.For things like tea or soup. It keeps liquids warm/hot and has no leaks. Easy to clean and sturdy.I am very pleased with it. Thinking about getting a 2nd one for my mom.
    Great hot bev/soup container This thermos has been a great way to pack hot soup or beverage for lunch at work or travel. We've had one for over a year and just ordered 2 more for cold trips on the boat. When preheating with hot water for 510 minutes this unit will keep soup hot for several hours at least 6 depending on where you store it. The built in spoon is a big plus making the unit very self contained.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Thermos Foogo Leak-Proof Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Food Jar, Blue Best thermos for little kids This thermos is great for packing a warm lunch for my son 4yrs old. The size is just right for little kids and it keeps the food somewhat warm until lunch time. I've used this for soup many times and it has never ...Read the full

    • Thermos Stainless King Beverage Bottle, Midnight Blue Test results for skeptics I read the reviews and am probably as skectical as anyone. When I received my Thermos I filled it with hot water and dumped it as a preheat. Then I filled it with 200 degree water. In two hours it was 190 degrees. ...Read the full

    • Thermos Foogo Leak-Proof Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Food Jar, Pink Advice for cleaning and to keep food hot longer I had the same problem as another reviewer with discoloration from stuff like spaghettio's. It sounds a little strange but try spraying a little PAM on a paper towel and rubbing it on the 'rubbery' surfaces worked for ...Read the full

    • Thermos Element 5 16-Ounce Leak-Proof Food Jar Amazing soup keeper I bought this because I haven't been able to find anything like it in the stores Walmart Target KMart Bed Bath & Beyond that I've checked. I heated up some split pea soup the first morning at 7 am and heated water in a ...Read the full

    • Thermos Stainless King Compact Bottle, Midnight Blue Incredible! I preheat it with boiling water in the morning for a few minutes and then fill with hot coffee. 6 hours later the coffee is still so hot I can't drink it! But that's exactly how I want it. Then I can let it cool to my perfect ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น