วันพุธที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

OXO Grips Brushed Stainless Steel Product Changed, for the worse

OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Steel Spoon Rest
OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Steel Spoon Rest Read more...

  • Heat resistant silicone feet prevent spoon rest from heating up while placed on the stove top
  • Silicone feet will not scratch surface of countertop or stove top
  • Sized to hold larger cooking utensils
  • Can be turned sideways to accommodate multiple utensils

  • OK spoon rest I've been using this for 6 months now. It looks great and is dishwasher safe.The pictures shows three utensils on it we can barely fit 2 so the size is deceiving.
    Just Right I took a chance and purchased this behind my wifes back ends up she just loves it as do I.Nice Heavy Duty Stainless a no slip bottom and sized perfectly for 1 large Utensil or 3 small.Priced right and highly recommend for those who love to cook.
    One More for the Collection! I'm an Oxo Good Grips fanatic! So while my initial opinion of the products are biased the reviews are not I promise. This spoon rest is a bit heavier than I expected it but it makes for a better item helps with the nonskid bottom on slippery surfaces. It comfortably fits one to three cooking utensils depending on the size. I love the brushed steel look. It actually looks nice on the counter as opposed to other spoon rests you see on the market.
    Product Changed for the worse I first ordered one of these spoon rests in January of 2011 and again in January of 2012. The original from 2011 is about 1 inch wider 1/2 inch longer and is also heavier gauge stainless steel. The new version is tiny and will not properly hold even a normal sized spatula let alone several cooking utensils. The 2011 version of this product was quite nice and I would have given it 4 stars it could have been a little bigger itself. The new shrunken version is going back to Amazon and I'm giving 2 stars.
    I want another one! I love this spoon rest so much that I'm probably going to buy another one. It is very sturdy but not by any means heavy. It looks great and doesn't slide around the counter. We actually don't use it sideways much to fit multiple spoons because that's just how my boyfriend prefers to use it. That's why I'm going to buy another. It cleans very well no water spots but I don't put it through the dishwasher. It definitely hold two spoons well three is a crunch and my boyfriend doesn't like overlapping but I don't mind.
    Great product Attractive sturdy and functional. Looks great with SS range and doesn't take up much counter space but accommodates a large spoon or 2 regular sized ones. Does fine in the dishwasher.
    Holds One The picture is deceiving in that I think those are tiny kitchen tools displayed on the spoon rest. It works but only holds one regular sized cooking spoon or spatula.
    Great Spoon rest Well worth the money. Sideways it can hold a couple of large utensils. Made well enough to last a lifetime and I really appreciate the rubber feet.
    Awesome spoon rest! You can lay this spoon rest either way although the dip for the handle is on the short side. I love the padded legs so it doesn't scratch up the counters.
    FINALLY FOUND THE PERFECT SPOONREST! This is absolutely the best spoonrest! I love the simple but nice design. It looks wonderful on my countertop and it's durable and easy to clean.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Progressive International Stainless Steel Lid and Spoon Rest The Simple Things in Life  
    • OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Drying Mat great on top slimy on the bottom Bought this because I handwash pots pans knives and other nondishwasher items and I wanted a drying rack that wasn't ugly and took up space because it's made for dishes and glasses. This mat is *almost* ...Read the full

    • OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Rotating Utensil Holder Holds a lot great helper for the kitchen

    • OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Steel Utensil Holder Has the Capacity!
      onmouseover= id=cv_16016781chiDiv>