วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pomaireware Clay Large Double Spoons I love these pigs!

Pomaireware Clay Large Double Salsa Pig with Spoons
Pomaireware Clay Large Double Salsa Pig with Spoons Read more...

  • Serve different salsas on each section. Hand make serving easy
  • Recipe pamphlet provided with each piece.
  • Can be used on the stovetop (electric w/diffuser), oven proof up to 450F., microwave safe
  • Leadfree clay that retains the moisture-the hot sauce stays hot
  • Each piece has its own blemishes and character

  • I love these pigs! I love these pigs love the fact that I can put two kinds of salsa or dip in them. Perfect around this house because I like it hot and my husband not so much so rather than juggling two separate bowls I only have to carry one. They can go in the oven or microwave too and seem to clean up easily.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น