วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Norpro Large Colored Scoop ounces Not a necessity, but fun!

Norpro Large Colored Wood Scoop, 5 ounces
Norpro Large Colored Wood Scoop, 5 ounces Read more...

  • Dry ingredients only; not dishwasher or microwave safe
  • Clean with damp cloth and dry thoroughly
  • Measurements are 6.75 inches/17cm long by 2.75 inches/7cm wide
  • Capacity is 5 ounces/.75 cup/150ml
  • Perfect for scooping coffee, floor, sugar, raisins and more.

  • fast friendly service I gave this scoop as a Christmas present and it was a big hit.
    Not a necessity but fun! This is something you really don't need. Yet I love it and am so glad I have it! It's perfect for scooping nuts M&M's etc. on to a plate and knowing no grubby hands have entered the bowl. Plus it's a cute touch.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Norpro 5555 Mini Colorful Wood Scoop Perfect Candy Scoop I bought this for a candy jar of M&M's at work. This scoop is the perfect size for a serving of candy. ...Read the full

    • Norpro Medium Colored Wood Scoop, .5 Cup, 4 Ounces good scoop I bought this for my special cloth diaper laundry soap and it is just right for scooping a few tablespoons of powdered soap. It holds more than two tablespoons full it probably holds around four tablespoons It is super cute and ...Read the full

    • Norpro 5545C 2t Colorful Wood Scoop Norpro Colored Wood Coffee Scoop This is the cutest spoon. I use it to measure coffee. The description said it was two tablespoons but it is only one tablespoon. Happy with this spoon. ...Read the full

    • Norpro Colored Wood Bowl, 3 Cups, 24 Ounces Not what I expected. The bowl is the size of a cereal bowl so much smaller than I had imagined. I had purchased a new one and received one that was obviously NOT new. It was chipped on the side and had gooey stuff on the inside of the bowl. ...Read the full

    • Norpro Colored Wood Bowl, 1 Cup, 8 Ounces A work of art This gorgeous little bowl was pruchased for a small gift. Now I wish I had ordered at least one for myself. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น