วันศุกร์ที่ 6 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

MIU France Mixing 12 Inch 15 Inch Workhorse for sauce making

MIU France Set of 2 Blue Nylon Mixing Spoons, 12-Inch and 15-Inch
MIU France Set of 2 Blue Nylon Mixing Spoons, 12-Inch and 15-Inch Read more...

  • Large 15.25-inch with Small 12-inch
  • Made of food-grade high-density nylon
  • Heat-resistant to 430 degrees Fahrenheit
  • Set of two: 15-inch and 12-inch lengths
  • Nonporous material won¿t show stains

  • Great kitchen spoons These spoons are awesome. They never melt they are very durable and they are a great size. My wife an I use them for making juice sauces and even everyday meals.
    Color not as pictured I ordered a set of these spoons last year and the color matches the picture dark blue. I recently ordered another set and the color of the new set is aqua blue not the same blue as pictured. I do really like the spoons though very sturdy and easy to clean.
    color not as pictured and one giant spoon! The spoons I received were way lighter than pictured in the description. They are not pastel blue maybe robin's egg blue? That may sound nice but it is awful. I can't even describe how gross it is. It's like if dog puke was blue if you can imagine that. I do not know who the color would appeal to. So needless to say had I seen these in a store I would not have bought them. But that is merely an aesthetic critique as cooking spoons I am sure they will be fine. They are more hygenic than wooden spoons and they won't scratch your cookware. I bought some Cuisinart spoons which were way nicer but I couldn't find them again and I thought these would match other blue kitchen accessories I had. They so do not. But for $7 it is not worth returning. I will just have to cook blindfolded to not offend my eyes ha ha! Also the 15 inch spoon is crazy big it's as big as my hand! Am I making stew for giant trolls?! What could I possibly be stirring that would require such a giant spoon?!! It's comically big.
    Great spoons. I ordered three different spoons to use with my nonstick cookware. These are by far the best. I like the spoons to be sturdy and nonflexible.
    2 Blue Nylone 1215 Spoons This one was a no brainer I'm in Pastry school and I can't stand to look like everyone else they gave of those boring tools and I need some life when I bake color so I brought these along with a colorful scale so I'm not like anyone else in the school and trust me they noticed it I'm the only one in the school with these.
    Workhorse for sauce making I bought these back when I started culinary school after our first sauce lesson almost 2 years ago as of this posting when I realized the lone heatresistant spoon that came with our knife kit wasn't going to cut it when working on multiple sauces at once.I honestly can't think of a single bad thing to say about these spoons! I use them EVERY DAY and they've held up superbly. Just to list some of the things I love about these spoons+ The color's very pleasing to the eye*+ The lengths are great for a variety of tasks+ These guys are easy to clean! They even stand up remarkably to scour pads**+ VERY heat resistant!**** Also it's easy to distinguish from all of my classmates' spoons equipment often gets lost/misplaced/accidentally acquired since we all received identical kits** By easy to clean I mean they're REALLY easy to clean! Most stuff won't stick to them for very long AND since the spoons are one solid piece with no nooks or crannies there's nowhere for gunk to get trapped in.
    NOT EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED! I bought these Cooking Spoons part because of the Reviews and part because of the nice dark blue color which is the color in my Kitchen. I can always tell when it takes a while to recieve an Item.. something has gone wrong. I got them few days ago and they are both a different shade of light blue nothing like the color posted on the website they are NOT even the same color both go Figure! They seem very strong but I do not like them and that is the reason for the two stars.
    Heavy Duty Spoons These heavy duty spoons are great for mixing dough and batter for browning and breaking down ground beef and stirring stews and sauces. Yes they discolor slightly when stirring sauces and the like but they are working spoons and you can count on them to hold up for you. They are great for scraping the bottom of your stainless steal and cast iron pans. They also clean up very easily grease doesn't even seem to cling as with other cooking spoons.
    Color of product The product is excellent the color is not. The BLUE is actually a LIGHT BLUE a little darker and brighter than a baby blue and not the dark blue as pictured.
    Great but the new color is not good! These are the best plastic spoons that I have ever used. They are very heat resistant. I would have given them a 5star rating but I don't like the new shade of blue. Stains will show on these spoons. The dark blue spoons which is what I ordered in November and thought I was getting this order are great.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • MIU France Set of 2 Red Nylon Mixing Spoons, 12-Inch and 15-Inch 3 years later still in fantastic condition I purchased these in October 2007. 3 years later they still look great like new. No bits of plastic/nylon peeling off or anything. Do note however that I don't leave the spoons resting on the ...Read the full

    • Melamine Heat Resistant Mixing and Cooking Spoon - 12.5 Inch Perfect spoon for my vintage kitchen Have only used a few times thus far but have nothing but praise for this spoon. I love the look of it it's light and exactly what I need in my cooking endeavors.I have already grown very fond of the ...Read the full

    • Wilton 570-1121 Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Blue Quality Silicone Spatulas at a great price I have been using these spatulas for a few weeks now. I wanted to test them in different cooking situations. I am very happy with them. They are heat resistant and very flexible. Of course the ...Read the full

    • Silvermark 4-Piece Silicone Set, Blue The good the bad and the ugly The good at $5 per utensil this is a functional set that covers many of a novice cook's basic needs. It's safe for nonstick cookware the handles are a functional length and the keyholes allow for easy hanging.The bad these tools are ...Read the full

    • HIC Harold Import Wooden Spoon, 13-3/4-Inch The only wooden spoon needed I purchased one of these some 13 years ago or so and it would still be going strong if it had not been washed in a dishwasher before I learned that you don't put wood items in a dishwasher. That caused a split in the bowl of the spoon ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น