วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Wood Coffee Stirrers 1000 Count Worst Coffee Stirrers

Wood Coffee Stirrers - 1000 Count
Wood Coffee Stirrers - 1000 Count Read more...

  • Made of Wood.
  • Box of 1000.
  • 5 1/2" Long.
  • Perfect for Coffee Concession.
  • Convenient and disposable.

  • wooden stir sticks these are just functional without using plastic products more environmentally friendly. The retailer was prompt in getting the shipment to me.
    Just right! I wanted a stirrer that didn't turn into a wet noodle when the coffee or tea is too hot. Those little plastic straws do. I have taller cups so popsicle sticks locally available are too short. These little sticks are just right. They are long enough and they stay firm and straight when stirring.They would have been too expensive if I had to pay shipping but since I buy other things and can combine for free shipping I only had to pay for the product. I bought two boxes so at the rate of 4 or 5 stirrers a day I'm good for over a year.The sticks are probably bamboo none were broken or splintered in the box I have opened. They are clean and mostly straight. I like the idea that they are biodegradable and a few will probably be used for other things such as with condiments and dips etc.
    These are 5.5 tall The item does not list how tall they are. We needed 7.5 tall. These are too short for our 16 oz cups.The edges are square not rounded. Thin but do not appear to be splintery.But each box is neatly plastic wrapped.
    Made in China! These stir sticks were OK. They serve their function just fine. However I was a little dissappointed in the condition in which they arrived. The box did not really look like the one pictured in the Amazon description and it was really banged up and looked like it may have been opened before and just retaped shut. Since the stir sticks are not individually wrapped this made me question how sanitary they actually are. Also they are Made in China. That may not matter to everyone but it would have been nice to have that information in the description somewhere as I probably would not have ordered them if i had known that.
    Love it I drink alot of coffee and don't like to dirty up a pile of spoons so this was a must for me. They are wide enough to not break or bend when stirring hot coffee. Not much to tell a about a wooden stick! No complaints.
    Great Coffee Stirrers Glad I made the purchase We just got the box of 5.5inch coffee stirrers and they were in great shape. I quickly looked through the box and none were broken there were a couple of very thin ones but out of 1000 it is not that big of a deal.I saw the reviews of some people getting splinters or broken ones and it gave me pause. I went ahead and ordered them I am very happy with the purchase.Chances are it will be a year or so before we use them all. When we do run out I would order them again.
    Worst Coffee Stirrers I got this box and was disappointed that there not anything like the wooden coffee stirrers found at the big name most famous coffee shops. The description in the listing is very poor to lead shoppers to believe that they are of good quality. They are usable but only if used gently. I'll look for wooden coffee stirrers from another source next time.
    Made in China CHINA. Made in China. Wish I had known that before I had ordered these. If you feel confident in food items made in China go ahead but not for me.
    Just what I wanted and expected I bought these despite the one bad review alleging splinters. I'm glad I did. Free shipping good price. I couldn't find any wooden stirrers in any stores around me Target walmart etc so Amazon came through! And as for 'splinters out of the box of ONE THOUSAND stirrers I'd say there were 5 or 10 broken onesmaybe a few even had a gasp piece of wood hanging off them. I threw those ones away and lived to tell the tale! I much prefer to stir my coffee with some natural wood than toxic plastic in very hot liquid I'm about to drink. Hygienically speaking these are absolutely great are clean and I'm alive after using 990 of themabout to purchase my second box! Oh also I noted one review suggested they were too wide and actually splashed coffee on his/her hands. I've never had that maybe I don't stir my coffee vigorously enough ha! They are certainly not widethey're less than 1/4 inch wide probably closer to 1/6.
    short flimsy These are too short too flimsy. Perhaps they might be useful to start a fire.Office Managers may like them because they are cheap. They are cheap for a reason.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น