วันศุกร์ที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Stainless Steel Alpha Round Spoons Super Spoons!

Stainless Steel Alpha Round Soup Spoons, Set of 12
Stainless Steel Alpha Round Soup Spoons, Set of 12 Read more...

  • Above price is for 12 spoons
  • 18/10 Stainless steel
  • Bowl capacity Aprox. 10 ml / 1 table spoon
  • 6-3/4 inch long ---- 1-3/4 inch wide at bowl
  • Dot design on the tip (Alpha collection)

  • Happy with my Spoons! First thank you to everyone who takes the time to write a review. Your reviews helped me make the decision to buy these spoons.Second the spoons are great! After searching for some time in local stores I went online and purchased them in June 2010 for $36.37. These spoons have a classic look and are wellproportioned and balanced. The bowl size is not too big for a petite person like me yet big enough for the guys in my family. The spoons are shiny and clean well by hand or in the dishwasher. I would buy them again but 12 are enough for now. Packaging and shipping were great as well. I hope this review is helpful to a future buyer.
    Soup Spoons We were unable to locate round soup spoons in local stores. We purchased this set onthe Web and they were just what we wanted.
    They are okay After reading all of the reviews I was a little disappointed. The spoons are light shallow and huge. I kept them but am still on the lookout for a nicer set.
    classic and hard to find How frustrating is it when you know exactly what you are looking for and can't find it? I enjoy cooking and serving soups bisques and stews. I don't enjoy having to eat them with a teaspoon or worse yet a tablespoon. What is up with tablespoons these days anyway? They've gotten so large I can use them as serving spoons! Shame on all the stores that claim to carry kitchen supplies but have forgotten the unique and irreplaceable soup spoon. Shallow round perfect for moving any liquid from the bowl to the mouth. That is what these spoons are and I'm thrilled that I found them.
    great spoons I really love the soup spoons. I've been looking for spoons like this for awhile. The only down side to them was the cost of shipping. The price was almost as much as the spoons themselves. You did have to order the minimum which was one dozen. I am satisfied with my order overall.
    Unsatisfactory This is the first item I have had to return. I did so because it was not as I expected based on the reviews it had received online prior to ordering. The spoons were made in China. The bowls of the spoons were shallow and in trying one the metal made my tongue tingle and tasted odd.Maybe I received something other than those ordering previously. I cannot recommend these. One last point the vendor shipping these did not comply with the Prime agreement of 2 day shipping.
    Great spoons I was skeptical when I ordered them thinking that they were going to be cheap quality because the price was so low but was pleasantly surprised when I received them just a few days after ordering them. These spoons are great! They are very nice quality and simple enough to match up to any set.
    Flat soup spoons useless I have been searching for round/deep soup spoons and my search must continue. These are almost flat and hold VERY LITTLE volume.
    Super Spoons! I absolutely love these spoons! I have been looking forever for a great soup spoons like these. They're just impossible to find in almost every store I looked. The quality of these spoons where far greater than I expected. Very shiney sleek and regal looking. These are a great value as well. I may have to order another set.
    Soup Spoon was OK I expected the bowl of the spoon to be a little deeper but it works well for soup. I love that it is wider then a standard spoon or a standard soup spoon.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Stainless Steel Soup Spoons Frequent Amazon.com purchaser The quality of these soup spoons the size and the angle are perfect and was beyond my expectation. They are more than worth the price. ...Read the full

    • Set of 12 Stainless Steel Alpha Salad Forks ...Read the full

    • Set of 12 Stainless Alpha Teaspoons By Cuisinox -FLA20TS THEY are teaspoons These are beautiful simple teaspoon. Meant to be used to stir coffee and eat ice cream. They are not tablespoons or soup spoons. I love them and am happy with them. I seem to always run out of teaspoons so these are ...Read the full

    • Set of 12 Alpha Dinner Forks By Cuisinox Solid simple forks When you can't hold the fork in your hand it's hard to tell if it is going to be a solid durable utensil. I took a chance on these buying over the internet but was pleasantly surprised with the quality. These are nice ...Read the full

    • Zwilling J.A. Henckels Premiere Series Iced Tea Spoons, Set of 8 Rave about these 8 spoons The tail end has an arc to it which helps the stirring action of the spoon in one word description Perfect. I want more of this brand of flatware now. I measured the length of the spoon and it is 8. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น