วันอังคารที่ 26 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

FROG Large Spoon Fork Decor FROG Large 17" Spoon & Fork Wall Decor Set

FROG Large 17
FROG Large 17" Spoon & Fork Wall Decor Set NEW Read more...

  • Perfect for ANY frog collector!
  • Add "flavor" to any wall inside or outside your home!
  • Create a personal and elegant touch to your kitchen!
  • "Larger than life" sized, excellent attention to detail and such vibrant color!
  • Great as a gift!

  • FROG Large 17 Spoon & Fork Wall Decor Set What can I say I just love my Frogs collections including the Frog Large 17 Spoon & Fork Wall Decor Set. I hang it next to my 4 plates wall hanger. They look good together. I am very happy when i received my order because there is no chip or damaged. They really secured the packaged i will order again if they have a new frog stuff that i can added to my collection. I highly recommended this product if you are a frog collector.HoppyHoppyHoppy.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • FROG 3-D Stove / Burner Covers Set of 4 *NEW* beautiful burner covers.. w.o.w. fit great These are so pretty they look even better in person.I love these and getting the canister set too.love it.. ...Read the full

    • Green Frog Kitchen Wall Clock Lucky Frog Wall Clock I absolutely love this clock! I have one wall in the kitchen nook dedicated to frogs plates glasses figurines casserole dish. This clock not only fits in perfectly it matches the plate and casserole dish! It was larger ...Read the full

    • Frog 4 Piece Canister Set Simply Beautiful Canisters I bought this canisters as a Christmas present for my mother who is obsessed with frogs. She absolutely loves them and any other frog collector would too. The canisters are big and the frogs are 3D they stick out ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น