วันเสาร์ที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Piece Bamboo Utensil Spoons Turners LOVE!

10 Piece Bamboo Utensil Set With Extra Large Spoons And Turners
10 Piece Bamboo Utensil Set With Extra Large Spoons And Turners Read more...

  • Contains Items(from left to right): B23, B3, B2, B10, B11, B17, B16, B13, B18, B22
  • Bamboo is a renewable resource, making this an environmentally sound choice
  • Durable, heat and stain resistant.
  • Light weight and strong. Hand finished with top grade natural, food safe mineral oil.
  • Safe to use on non-stick surfaces.

  • Bamboo Spoons are Nice I find that bamboo spoons in general are nicer than regular wooden spoons because they do not seem to stain as easily. They are also lighter than regular wooden spoons because bamboo is a less dense wood to begin with. I think the prices are actually pretty comparable between regular wooden spoons and bamboo spoons although the bamboo spoons are generally harder to find because your average grocery store or big box retailer does not tend to carry them due to lack of popularity and/or general knowledge of their existence. Bamboo is a faster renewable resource than wood so that has points in its favor as well.I also liked how easily the product labels came off.
    Wooden Wonders I purchased this as a gift for my mother.This is a beautiful set that turned out tobe much nicer than expected. I think thatit came with a wooden holder as well butI don't see one in the current picture.I would purchase this again.
    LOVE! These look great enough that I keep them on the counter. Great variety of sizes too. There's a really long one that fits in my eleven quart stock pot and there are little ones that are adorable to set out with things like dips. Fabulous item to buy for someone as a first set. They're sturdy work great are perfect angles everything.
    Great Set of Utensils These utensils are light but very sturdy and well made. There were no cracks splinters or rough places that you sometimes find with less expensive wood sets. They do not scratch my nonstick pans at all and so far they have not stained with use even with tomato sauce. I have put them through the dishwasher with heated dry mode and there was no issues with cracking. Each item had a product sticker on the handle or spoon but they came off very easily and left behind no residue or stain. If you are sending a set as a gift I recommend the gift wrap option as they come all together in a plain plastic bag.These are a great value for the price and I'm happy with my purchase. My last bamboo spoon lasted nearly 20 years before it finally cracked and I'm hoping that these do just as well.
    Bamboo Utensils My wife loves these compared to regular wood cooking utensils as bamboo is much more dense nonabsorbent of grease and oil and doesn't crack and split like other wood. The only reason I only gave it four stars is that the finish wears off quickly. This isn't much of a problem just give them a coating of bamboo oil and you're back in business. I don't know what material the finish is made of but it would seem that the manufacturers could either use a more durable finish or just leave them in the raw and let us use bamboo oil on them. Bamboo is great for utensils and cutting boards.
    Great set of bamboo utensils When our plastic type of cooking utensils started wearing down rough edges food sticking to surface after hand washing I decided to buy this set of bamboo utensils. These work well with the nonstick and stainless pots and pans. Washing this set is really easy dries well.
    sticks and spoons The sticks and spoons were a gift for an accomplished chef spouse/wife who has now used several of the pieces in everyday meal preparation. Chef really loves the nonstick/real easy cleaning of bamboo. One of the best features of bamboo is that food does not season the bamboo. Simply put food flavors do not seep into the bamboo like in wooden utensils thereby allowing the discriminating palate Chef prepare better dishes.
    Wood Spoons I bought this for my mom for Christmas she loves them.But they already chipped. One of actually broke I accidentally slammed the dishwasher on it if I would have done that with our old wooden spoons they wouldn't have broke. If you don't mind your spoons chipping and breaking easy then they are great spoons.
    Great!! I bought this as a gift for my father who's wooden spoon collection was very old he loved it!! They are holding up great just don't put them in the dishwasher. I also got him some mineral oil to keep them oiled.
    Useful and Attractive Collection of kitchen tools. This is a very nice collection of bamboo kitchen tools. The variety is great. All are useful and easy to clean.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Totally Bamboo Lattice Utensil Holder Just what I wanted When I ordered this holder I wasn't sure about the size. It is beautiful and measures 5 around and 7 tall holds six of my cooking utensils perfect. Matches so well with a new canister set. Color is a little lighter than ...Read the full

    • Island Bamboo SUSPT17 Cooking Spatula, Large GINORMOUS and beautiful! This spatula is one of the most glorious things that you can get for your kitchen! It is H.U.M.O.N.G.O.U.S.and sturdy. I can easily stand at one end of my kitchen and reach the other end to make a stirfry on the stove ...Read the full

    • Totally Bamboo 14-Inch Ladle Finally a Full Sized Bamboo Ladle I love burnished bamboo cooking utensils they don't mind heat or the dishwasher last for years and can be used with traditional and nonstick pans. But while you can find various spoons spatulas and tongs ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen Bamboo Wood Oil, 8 Ounces The Whats and Whys of Wood and Bamboo Oils So called wood and bamboo oils are simply food grade mineral oils. You should use a wood oil in your kitchen instead of vegetable oil because mineral oil does not break down or become rancid. Wood oil gives sheen and water ...Read the full

    • Totally Bamboo 3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set Good for $10 not worth $20 I got this set of 3 cutting boards for my parents who were using crappy plastic ones. While these are a step up they're by no means quality. They're thin have no grip on the bottom and even shred their wood a bit. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น