วันศุกร์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Thunder Group Aluminum 4 Piece Measuring NOT Dishwasher Safe

Thunder Group Aluminum 4-Piece Measuring Spoon Set
Thunder Group Aluminum 4-Piece Measuring Spoon Set Read more...

  • Metal ring connects spoons and keeps them together
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Sturdy aluminum measuring spoons handle all your baking needs
  • 4-piece measuring spoon set includes ¼, ½, 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon
  • Large embossed measurements on handles are easy to read

  • Good old fashoned measuring spoons Pleasantly surprised at the thickness of the metal.These feel more like cast Aluminum than stamped tin.I don't need my glasses to read the large deeply embossed measurements on the handles. I expect them to far outlast me.
    Really Nice Thick Metal
    Feels Cheap I'm not sure about the other reviewer who described these as being made of thick metal but I found them to be very thin and cheapfeeling. I suppose you get what you pay for with these but I was not at all impressed with the weight of the set.
    NOT Dishwasher Safe When I opened the package the spoons left small silver flakes on my fingers. Even after washing them by hand they still had this residue. After being washed in the dishwasher they turned black and left a black powdery residue on my fingers. They are definitely NOT dishwasher safe. I returned them.
    turned black after being in the dishwasher Maybe I'm not familiar with Aluminum but these turned black and crusty after the first time in the dishwasher. I bought them because they were under $3 and who couldn't use an extra set? When they arrived I contemplated adding them to a gift I was putting together for a baker cookbook apron etc. So glad I decided to keep them for myself I would have been so embarrassed.
    Unusable once washed in the dishwasher There were no instructions with the measuring spoons and since they are supposed to be stainless steel they should be dishwasher safe right? Wrong! After the initial wash they turned to a dull mottled gray color. I washed them a second time without using them. They looked just as bad after that plus the whatever coating was on them wiped off on my fingers as if I had vigorously scoured them.
    Read more...


    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น